Chapter 7

- roaming

Bre

I smiled and replied to Jaz.

Sure , what time ?

DaddyJaz😏: By 7:00 .

Alright , Ill be ready.

It was about 6:03 now and kodie continued to knock on my door .

why won't she just go away already..

I opened the front door again and simply stared at her. "What?"

"Stop with the attitude man, look I just wanted to talk to you , I know I was still a asshole today and im sorry for that , I dont know whats wrong with me but I won't do it again" she looked at me seriously.

I chuckled. "Whatever kodie I don't care anymore dude , its cool , bye" and with that I closed the door , shaking my head and locked it.

People say one thing and do another , aint nobody got time for that shit bro..

I went back up to my room and looked through my closet to find a outfit , I decided to wear a grey hoodie with ripped jeans and my grey and black jordans. I put on my chain and watch and looked at myself in the mirror.

I would go out with my damn self shiiid..

I chuckled at my thoughts and grabbed my phone , checking the time it was 6:49 , I still had enough time to do a little touch up to myself here and there , I then walked downstairs with my phone and grabbed some money putting it in my pocket.

Its 6:58 now.

I walked outside and as soon as I stepped outside , Jaz pulled up in her all black mercedes.

I got in and she looked at me , smiling. "Lookin' like somebody daddy and shit"

I smirked slightly. "Shiid , I am"

She laughed and started driving. "Who's exactly ?" she raised her eyebrow a little.

"Errbody's" I smiled cockily and shrugged.

"Ha right" She licked her lips, I stared at her lips for a bit.

They look juicy and..noooope stop Bre..

I turned my gaz back over to the outside of the window.

The ride was quiet along with the slight radio on , I decided to ask to ask a question even though , I know she not going to tell me.

"Where you taking me anyway Jaz?"

"Dont worry about it"

"I just wanna know" I pouted a bit.