Chapter 1

[ Thanks To omoovoxo For The Amazing Book Cover ❗🙌]

- New adrenaline

Bre .
I have just got off the plane to California 20 minutes ago , now im following this moving truck to my new house. I have been to Cali before only for a visit tho and it was awesome , I loved the enviroment so when i decided i was ready to move out my moms house , i instantly picked to move out here , yes of course i have family out her , My Aunt and my older cousin lives out here , and i should go by and see them later on.

After about another 20 minutes , we arrived at my new 2 story house.

I looked over at the house beside mine , it was the same size as mine and looked nice , i wonder who's my neighbor. I got out as the driver to the moving truck opened up the truck and helped with my furniture and everything else , taking it inside the house.

Soon after we got finish placing everything in the house and atleast getting the living room set up , i dapped him up and gave him some money for helping and stuff , and without any questioning he left. i decided to get my room a lil situated before i left to go see aunty bam and shanel.

Kodie.

As i was walking out the house , to leave out to the mall , i noticed a car parked in the drive way of the house beside mine , that i never seen before and furrowed my eyebrows , ahh shit i got a new neighbor. I shook my head , i hope it aint no annoying ass person yo , if they come to my house asking for some dumb shit ima slam the door right in they face , but meanwhile ima head out and go meet the crew at the mall. I got in my car and drove off , blasting P's and Q's by Lil uzi Vert.

When i got to mall , i hopped out the car and walked in texting Dee to see where she and the crew at .

Me : na , wea yall at?

Dee ✊✔ : we at da food court fool

Me : aight , comin

I put my phone back in my pocket and headed to the food court . when i got there i dapped up Jay , Dee, and Ky , I knew them since the 9th grade we clicked , except Dee I knew her since we were little , bout 10 years old when I met her in 4th grade , we been bestfriends since then.

"Aye yall ready for senior year, its our last year man" Jay said as she ate one of Ky's fries.

"Dont be puttin yo dirty ass hands in my shit " ky slapped jay hand hard , leaving a red print. As jay pouted and i laughed.

" you know we ready! , shit " dee yelled as i chuckled "Truuuu" .

" shit... " ky mumbled . "what?" we all said in unison as we followed ky's gaze. "Daaamn.." we all said. It was this fine ass girl , her sun kissed skin and her curves , fit her perfectly and that ass in them shorts was just enough to have a nigga drooling and fantasizing.

"Ill be right back" ky said and started walking off. "Nah , bro let that guh be" Dee said , pulling ky back and ky looked at Dee as if she was crazy and yanked her arm away. "Hell nah , she mine today" ky said as she strutted to her.

"Aight we leavin' , yo ass!" Dee yelled to her. And Ky just waved her off.

I shook my head and started walking off , followed by Dee and Jay as we walked down to Footlocker.

Bre.

I Finished up my room , finally putting the flat screen tv ontop of the big dresser and then scanned my room.

Its nice , i smiled and walked out my room , going downstairs and grabbing my keys off the kitchen counter and walked out the house , locking the door behind me and getting inside my car , and started heading to my Aunt house.

Soon enough , I arrived at my aunt house and got out my car , walking up to the front porch. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it.

My cousin Shanel came and opened the door and as soon as she saw me her eyes widened and she jumped on me as i stumbled back a bit catching her.

"Hey , cuzzo" i said as i chuckled a lil from her jumping on me so quickly.

" omg , i missed youuuu" she said as she got down off from me, she was about 5'4-5'5 , brownskin , she bi. She smiled at me then grabbed my hand dragging me inside " come in , come in" she lead me to the big living room where Aunty was. "mama guess who's heeeree!!" shanel said as Aunty looked up and squealed and got up from the couch walking towards me . "Oh , Bre how much we missed you" she said as she hugged me . I smiled "I missed yall too , aunty bam" we pulled away from the hug. " so , we heard your here to stay and finish school and go to college out here" my aunt raised her eyebrow. "Yes , I am" i chuckled. "Ohh shit , we bouta be liiiittt" shanel said getting a lil loud. I laughed at her "You already knooow" aunty looked at me and smiled "good" she said as her phone started ringing "ill be back yall" she answered the phone while walking out the living room to her room.

" well , we need to catch up , lets go to mall and talk and shop a lil bit" shanel said . "aight im down" i said , pulling my keys out from my pocket . " alright , lemme go tell mama before she be looking for us" she walked to aunty's room and semi-yelled telling her that we were going to the mall for a bit then came back , putting her thumb up. I chuckled and walked outside to my car , and got in and shanel did the same , and i crunk up the car and drove off.
Shanel (👇)

We arrived at the mall , and got out , walking inside.

" so how's the fam back in Ohio ?" shanel asked , walking beside me "They good , you know lil jacey starting act like me , being bad" i chuckled softly "well thats not good , punk ass" she punched my arm. " oww, heavy handed ass" i rubbed my arm. "Ohh shush , it wasnt even that hard" she laughed. "Man , watever, i gotta go piss, ill be back" i said . "Alright , ill be in Footlocker" she walking in the direction of footlocker as i went searching to find the bathroom.

After i did my business and walked out the bathroom , my phone vibrated, so i took it out my pocket and checked my messages.

Aubrey 😩😂🙌
You made it to Cali , safely?

I started texting back , until i bumped into something or someone and i looked up at the slight taller figure , noticing it was a stud . She was beautiful and fine as fuck, her sligtly hazel eyes as the sun from the mall windows shined against them , and her pink plump lips looked so soft and her light brown hair hanging down her shoulders , she looked perfect .

"Um , hellooo? , yo i said you good? My bad , i wasnt paying attention" she said as her left eyebrow was raised .

I nervously chuckled "Oh yeah , no its fine its my fault , i really wasnt looking where i was going" she nodded "right , see ya" and with that she walked off as i watched .

Damn , who is she?

× vote ❤ , comment , and share✔

× thanks for reading ❤ , ill be updating the next chapter , tomorrow or either tuesday night.✊