Chapter 4

- Oh My

Bre.

It is now 5:00 , and i am literally panicking, why? I don't know! , I'm really nervous at this point, but maybe she just wanna chill? Yeah that's it..ugh! Fuck it .

I put on my shoes and checked my phone and its , 5:04. I made sure i looked good then walked out my house , locking the door.

I started walking over to her house , chewing on my bottom lip. As i made it to her front door i let a deep breath and knocked on the door 3 times , and in seconds she opened the door , smiling. I smiled back 😊. She had on a fresh new pair of basketball shorts and a white tank top. I stared a little.

"Well come in" she moved out the door way , so i could walk inside.

"Thanks" i walked in and looked around , it was how i imagined. Decent and very nice.

"Make yourself comfortable" she said as she closed the door and walked into the kitchen.

I did as i was told and sat down on the soft couch and got comfortable , leaning back a bit.

She came back with snacks and drinks , and i smiled. Well she must already knew i love junk food , shit who don't?.

She grabbed a bag of chips "So , you like softball huh?" she asked as she opened the bag of chips. I nodded.

"Yeaa, I've been playing since i was little" I smiled , grabbing the pack of sour patches.

"That's wassup , I've always played basketball since i was little also" she ate one of the chips and looked at me.

I nodded and looked at her. She's really beautiful man , but still why did she want me to come over?

"So um , why out of anyone else did you ask for me to come over?" i asked being curious.

"Well you seem interesting" she licked her lips "and i wanted to know more about you , plus you were closer by my house than "anyone else" " she said , smirking a bit.

now she know damn well...mh..
I nodded "hmm , well then" she chuckled a little and turned on netflix.

"What you wanna watch?" she asked , i looked at the TV screen.

"Ehh it doesn't matter" i shrugged.

"Aight" she picked something random , and opened a can soda and sipped it , until she got a phone call.

Bby Sis 💯💞😭 is calling..

Hey babygurl...nah , maybe tomorrow ?

That's all i had to hear as thoughts ran through my mind , must be her little hoe or sum man wtf.

I got up , excusing myself to the bathroom.

Kodie.

I watched as Bre got up heading to the bathroom . i noticed how she looked. Hurt and mad , probably cause i said babygurl.
But it wont even like that , it was my little sister man. I smacked my lips as i told my sister ill call her back later and hung up.