Chapter 5

- unfortunate

                            Dee^

                            Dee^

Bre .

I walked to my last class , which has kodie! In it (mentally rolls eyes) i don't get her man .

I made it to class in time and sat in the back as usual and plugged in my headphones. Soon enough kodie walked in , I didn't pay her any mind as she sat in front of me along with the others , I scrolled through instagram until someone tapped me on my shoulder and i looked up and noticed it was Jay , so i took out one of my headphones.

"Hm?" I raised my eyebrow

" you aight?" she asked . as i showed her a small smile.

"yeah , I'm fine" i nodded to her and she nodded , turning back around , talking to the others.

I just put back in my earphones and listened to drake - child's play.

I was deep into the song until a chip hit my forehead and i instantly looked up , furrowing my eyebrow , looking in front of me as i took out my earphones.

"Who did it?" I looked around and everyone just looked around also. "Keep on fucking playing , ima beat cha ass next time whoever fucking did it yo" I rolled my eyes and slid back in my seat and looked at everyone as this girl smirked at me and laughed , i stuck up my middle finger at her then simply just put my earphones back in.

After class was over , I got up and walked out going to gym. I went into the locker room and got dressed and guess who walked in? Kodie . she stared at me then walked over to me.

"Br-" i cut her off.

"See ya around" is all i said as i walked out the locker room , dressed in my baseball clothing.

I walked outside to the baseball field and went over to my team , sitting on the bleachers.

"Aye bre, you got a blunt , I'm tryna smoke before coach come" my team mate Avri asked smiling.

I rolled my eyes "No avri" .

She huffed and crossed her arms. I just shrugged and then ky came over to the side of the bench i was sitting on.

"Bre, whats up ? , you haven't really been.. Ya know talking and shit" i just looked at her.

"Ehh" i said then i spotted coach coming.

I looked over at coach as he came out and walked over to us.

"Alright were doing runs and slides today" we all groaned .

"No need for all that , now get on the field!" he yelled and pointed.

I got up as the rest of the team did the same and walked onto the field.