Chapter 6

- Calm Down

Kodie.

"Yeah , I mean there was this one time I thought this stud was cute but this is different i actually know this girl and I actually am starting to have feelings for her" I explained to Vivian.

I know its kind of crazy , but before we ever got together she was my homie like i could tell her anything & she'll understand where I'm coming from so that's why I called her over to vent.

"Well , kodie look you and i both know how stubborn you are , you gotta just go with the flow sometimes before you actually loose something you'll regret de-"

A knock on the door interrupted Vivian from her unfinished sentence.

I got up and walked over to the door. Who could this possibly be at this time ?

I opened the door to reveal a angry , irritated Bre.

"I thought yo-"

"I was sleep dumbass, who the fuck is she?" she gestured over to Vivian. Ugh.

"She's my ex , nothing is going on I just invited her over to vent to her" by this time Bre has already came inside and sat down where i was sitting , crossing her arms.

I sighed lowly and closed the door and walked over to sit beside her.

"Hmm , aight coo but what did you wanna talk about? " she looked at me.

Vivian looked at me also giving me a look then got up and left. I thought about what I should tell Bre.

"Well okay , so just so we clear yes I like you and I'm admitting it now..but i don't wanna be in a relationship right now" my stomach was turning right now i swear.

" okay , I like you too and I accept not wanting to be in a relationship right now , cause I don't wanna be either" she smiled and shrugged .

That went better than I thought.

I smiled back and got up.
"Have you ate ?" I asked.

"Nope." she said replied simply , staring at the TV.

I walked into the kitchen and pulled out some food to cook.

I decided , we'll settle with pork chop , greens , corn and mashed potatoes.

After I finished cooking. I started to make me & Bre plate.

"Ya know , whatever you cooking up in there smells really good" she called out to me.

I chuckled.