Cinderella and her Prince Charming

Soo this picture was published on instagram by your new friend Maggie, with the comment: Why aren't they a couple already? They act like one, they look like one and oh yeah they are ment to be!

This is the story:
You were 15 years old girl from a little town in Denmark who had been discovered when you sent in a little video to a audition for a new Disney movie!
Long story short. You got the role, and went to the USA for three months to shoot the movie. You were still going to school which is why it's only three months they're shooting over. So the days are really packed...

But you couldn't picture it in any other way. The movie you're shooting is the new " Another Cinderealla story " Which is a really funny ironic movie about the Cinderella of course! These three months had been the best three months of your life! You had become really good friends with the man-leadrole. Not like just friends. You have known him for like 3 months but you feel like you've known him your whole life! It's like you have a connection! You're absolutely lost in him, and so is he with you. You thought you would have a lot of like home-sickness but you met him the first day and you haven't felt any homesickness at all...

Here's some pictures from the movie:

.....

After a year you finally become a couple and you make your breakout as an actress❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Written: November 3th 2016

I wrote this just after seeing the movie "If the shoe fits, Another Cinderella story"