Chapter 7

"I have never killed someone"
I flipped my board around so it said I have and the nasally voice of my mother came from the intercom.

"Alex, yes it was you're fault she died but you did not kill her so turn your paddle back around to I have never."

I did as she says and Jodie kept on assuring me that it wasn't my fault and that it could have been anyone it was just unfortunate it was her mother.
After waiting for 10 seconds and everyone's board was still on I have never another person was shocked, this time it was Tyler.
I could see him biting his lip to try and mask the pain, but I have experienced it and I know that it is hurting him more than he is letting on. The other Spanish guy who is guarding him , I notice is slowly increasing the voltage that Tyler is receiving. It keeps having spontaneous bursts of energy as we can hear the grunts Tyler is letting slip.
I wonder if Logan can feel Tyler's pain, the twin telepathy thing that is going on because Logan seems in just as much pain as Tyler.
"It's okay." Tyler manages to breath out before Mr.Spanish-guy 1 decides to turn the dial up to maximum. Tyler's blood curdling screams are heard before he falls unconscious. Spanish-guy 1 turned of the machine and checked his pulse. He turned to the camera and shook his head that is when my mothers annoying voice can be heard again. I start to panic.
"He needs to stay alive so don't stop until he is, but in the mean time let's have another person shocked until death." She has such an evil cackle like laugh and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I found out that she was a witch.
Jodie was being shocked as they tried to get a heartbeat from Tyler. My head was spinning as I was shouting telling whoever it was to tell the truth or we are all going to die, they didn't. The only think I could do was scream as Jodie's body now became lifeless laying there. I could feel the pressure build up in my brain from the amount of screaming I was doing and it hurt. My head feels so heavy I just want to sleep and so I did.

Waking up felt like poop, I couldn't think of any other word that would describe it better than poop (without using the sh*t word anyway) I wanna crawl under my covers and put the pillow over my head to try and stop the ringing alarm clock...

I don't have an alarm clock in my room. I look around and see 6 pairs of eyes staring at me with relieved expressions on the faces who own them. I don't know where I am or why we are all together, or the reason I'm handcuffed to the bed. "I don't remember what happened." I whispered because my voice was hoarse and stung like a bitch when I spoke.  They started to explain what happened when the door burst open and those two rude Spanish guys came in. Taking off our handcuffs he explained how we are allowed them off during the day when everyone is awake but how we must have them on at night as that is when they are most vulnerable, then left after they have done their duty.

"So, you passed out when Tyler and Jodie passed out." Josh started before Tyler interrupted.

"Technically we died, we didn't just pass out, our hearts stopped beating and start again for about 4 minutes. That's just a minor detail though" Tyler said the last part sarcastically, I don't understand how he can be so happy and back to his usual sarcastic self after literally dying, and for what reason, because someone was lying. I would be pissed so I bet there glad it wasn't me. I wonder who was lying, well not lying but not telling the truth... wait the paddle said I have never so they were lying, that cheeky son of a bit...

"Alex stop daydreaming, this isn't the time." Oh, yea whoopsie daisy silly me.

"So, who killed someone." I just blurted because well I was curious, I have been kidnapped with these people and although nothing bad has happened yet, excluding Jodie and Tyler dying because that was horrifying, I think we have it good to say that we have been kidnapped by my weird, psychopathic parents and their evil sidekicks, I need to know what happened.

"I'm sorry it was me."

Holy shit balls with fudge and cherries on top with a bit of extra whipped cream even though I hate whipped cream.  Golden boy of the fudging school killed someone. Logan egging David killed someone. The world has ended and hell has frozen over.

Everyone started to laugh and I have no Idea why. "Why are you laughing have I missed something, if I have can you please fill me in because I'm really confused. " 

"Your facial expression was the same as everyone else's when they found out that the person who saved a baby horse from dying of starvation and took it home to keep who stayed by its side until the vet came and even then, stayed with her or the same person who ran inside of a burning house because a baby was still in there is the same person who killed Vincent walker." Alyissiah spoke.

Vincent was a bad guy, he was rumoured to have raped and abused Natalie David. O.M.G. DAVID, all three of them have the same last name and Logan killed Vincent. Wait hold up they don't love you like I love you, no stop it Alex this isn't the time to reference song lyrics. You can't just assume something because that puts you in an uncomfortable situation if you're wrong.

"Who is Natalie David to you guys."

"She's smarter than she looks." Logan said to Tyler whilst pointing at me. "Natalie David is our younger sister She's 16 and her favourite colour is purple, she loves to ride horses ever since I Rescued that horse, anything else you want to know." Logan said and I could hear the steel in his voice whenever he talks about his sister so I think it's safer to only talk about her to Tyler who isn't trying to kill me his eyes.

I faced Tyler and thought of another question that wasn't so direct but doesn't beat around the bush either. "Did he kill because of the things that were rumoured about Vincent and your sister."

"If you mean did Vincent rape my little sister then beat her up when he found out she was pregnant and wasn't getting rid of it, then yes Logan killed him for that reason and I helped to hide the body. She got beat up so bad that she lost her baby. She lost her baby and he lost his life I think that's a fair deal." He finished and waited for my reaction, I just hugged him because I could see the hurt in his eyes and for some reason I didn't want him to be upset.

I didn't say anything just hugged him and he seemed to understand as he hugged me back much tighter than I expected whispering in my ear a simple thank you.

Boom.

Those damn doors just had to interrupt our little moment there. I guess it wasn't just me as Tyler groaned a fuck when he let go of me and let me tell you it was so sexy it's unbelievable.

Spanish guy 1 came in with a pout on their face and Spanish guy 2 just had an amused smile on his face as he watched his twin whine.

"Here I thought I was the only guy you had eyes for senorita."

"In your dreams, Spanish guy 1"

"Spanish guy 1, who else do you know that's Spanish huh, you cheating on him too." He pointed to Tyler and we all started laughing when Spanish guy 2 hit the guy at the back of the head with the piece of paper he had in his hand at pointed to himself,

"I'm Spanish guy 2, you idiot."

"oh yea"

"well my name is Juan and the idiots name is Mateo." Spanish guy 2/ Juan said "Unfortunately we have to take Alex for the daily torture, no matter how much we don't want to, they have our little brother and we need to save him."

"I understand." I said as I walked towards the cell door with Mateo and Juan but leaving the others behind.