Chapter 4

I woke up by the sounds of my alarms, yes I have more than one and that's because sometimes when my dad beats me too hard fatigue hits me really hard to the point where I want to do is sleep.
I stumble out of my bed and make my way out to Jodie's room, we have this system where if one of us wakes up and the other doesn't we will wake each other up to get ready for school.
I try to wake her but she just won't budge so I go the kitchen and fill a bucket of water with ice and make one of the servents carry it up the stairs for me. I would do it myself but with the injures my father had inflicted it would do me more harm that good for me to carry it upstairs.
When we reach the top of the spiral staircase I get the bucket full of ice water and sneak into Jodie's room, being silent whilst carrying a really heavy bucket is hard I had to use my ninja skills. The mission is complete I thought to myself as I poured the bucket over her, I knew I had a smirk on my face as she bolted upright wincing at the pain in her ribs and glares at me.
"What was that for?"
"Well you wouldn't get up and I didn't want to shake you after what happened with daddy daycare so this was the only way I could think of to get you up"
"Thanks for getting me up but please next time just shake me."
I walk out of her room and into my own, I'm a thinker and my natural thinking place is my shower, of to the shower it is. As I wait for the water to warm up I am pondering on my life, and what it would be like if my mother would have stayed or if Lydia was still alive, things would be so much different now but if my mother would have stayed I would have never met Jodie. I am grateful have Jodie in my life but I hate that she has to put up with father because she doesn't want to leave me . Stepping into the now hot shower I washed my hair using the fresh orange shampoo and conditioner, I use my vanilla body wash to delicately wash my skin. Satisfied I turned the shower off and stepped out into my bathroom the cold air instantly hitting me i wrap the towel around my tighter. I brushed my teeth and washed my face even though I have just been in the shower, I have to wash my face after brushing my teeth, I think it's just a habit.
After putting on my underwear I step
into my bedroom again I see Dani on my bed with brother Josh on the chair.
"After school we need to tell you something." Dani says, she looks worried.
" I have work after school, why don't you come during my break so we can sit down and talk, whilst getting free Starbucks." I reply
"Yea sure" Josh says
At that moment Jodie walks in dressed and ready to go. I look down at myself to find I'm in underwear with a towel wrapped around me.
"Hurry up and put this on." Jodie huffs and chucks clothes from the hanger at me.
"Sorry these two wanted to talk to me later about their relationship they think we don't know about." I say smiling innocently at them they just looked shocked.
"H-how did you know." Danni stutters
"Well me and Alex were minding our own business on the way to the pool when we saw you guys in the steam room and us being us we decided to join you, well that was until we saw you snogging and decided it would be best to let make babies without us there, so now you know." Jodie says sweetly.
The look on their faces is priceless I was on the ground laughing and clutching my stomach, Jodie was doing exactly the same.
Once we had stopped laughing I went into the bathroom to change whilst Jodie was talking to Danni and Josh. When I came out Jodie announced that her and her boyfriend Logan will be at Starbucks on my work break too so it can be like a meet the family type of thing. I agreed and we headed to school.
Danni and I were met by our friends at the school gate. Jenny, Lizzy and Kai. Kai is our gay best friend and everything is x10 more with him around. Today he was wearing a flower power shirt and shorts, haha we love him and his fashion.
We walked down the halls and I could hear the sound of heels clicking behind is all of a sudden I felt myself being pushed to the side in the lockers. I can feel a bruise forming on my already bruised skin. It was Charente who pushed me and her best friend Kasey was trying to apologise for her friends behaviour. I don't get it, Charente wasn't even popular, she was a nerd but then after a party her and Kasey came in looking totally hot with clear skin that glowed and their eyes seemed to be shining brighter, they had confidence when they walked they became the 'it' girls. Now, I have no problem with nerds but I do have a problem with Charente, she was a bullied nerd who I helped when I saw them, me and friends were there for her but once she became the popular girl, she was the one doing the bulling, I thought she would be better than that because she knew how it felt but no if she wanted something she had it and if she didn't, she would bully people into getting what she wanted. I am just glad that Kasey was there. Kasey was in the same position but she stayed sweet and true to herself, even when she became popular she used her role as the popular girl to do good, she would raise awareness of bullying and try to stop it, she would raise money for charity and she always helped if she could, she was the girl that everyone looked up to even though she tells everyone that they shouldn't because they're exactly the same and just as precious as she was. That's the difference between the two of them Kasey treats people as if they are her equals whereas Charente looks down on people as if she is better than the world.
"Watch where you're going next time, bitch." Charente smirks.
"Charente, Alex helped you when you were being bullied and now you just called her the B word, you should be ashamed of yourself." Kasey says
"No I shouldn't she should just move her fat ass out of my way." Charente smirks at me
She knew that I had self confidence issues about my weight and she is using this against me. By now a crowd has gathered. I wouldn't say that I'm fat but I was extremely curvy and I didn't like it that much I was a size 6 so I was quite skinny but I had a large bust and a large bottom, it would be considered weird if it wasn't for height, I'm 5'7 so that evens out my 34DD breasts a bit.
"Well you should say excuse me and move you flat ass out of my way." I shouted and I felt proud of myself as I heard the crowd began to ooh and ahh, there were quite a few 'burns' and 'wrecked' as well. All she did was stomp her foot and walk away into the crowd. people came up to congratulate me but I just walked away into my first class which was biology.

My first few classes went by quickly and by the time it was lunch the school had heard what I said. I just grabbed my lunch and sat by my friends until it was time for the next lesson.

At the end of the day I drove Danni and I back to my house, she was talking to Josh whilst I was getting ready for work. I let josh drive my car as he used all of his funds for uni but I used mine to buy myself a Ferrari. It was the funds from my mum, when she died me and josh got 50% each of everything she had because our mum and dad weren't married. I still have at least 30% of my money left and I plan on saving it. Josh spent all of his on donating to charities and he also created a boarding school for the uni he was at. One of his friends died because he was living on the street, both of his parents died so he had no where to go, no-one would hire him and he died. Josh didn't want that to happen to anybody else so he spent most of his money helping the children in this country and children in other countries get an education to get a well paid job.
I donate to 4 major charity's annually, cancer research, water aid, save the children and also the NSPCA.
When I get to work Danni and Josh slide into a booth whilst I go around the back to put my stuff into the work lockers. I walk back up front and it's not really busy in here there's 2 kids from school in a booth, the school slut and the schools badass, an old couple, parents and their 6 year old child who is happily drinking her hot chocolate and then there's Josh and Danni.
Over the course of the last hour Jodie and Her boyfriend have come, his name is Logan and I have found out that the schools badass whose name is Tyler is the non- identical twin of Logan, Jodie's boyfriend. The old couple and the parents with the child left about 20 minutes ago so now I am sitting at the huge table with six other people sitting at it. Danni, Josh, Jodie, Logan, Tyler, the schools slut whose name I have learnt is called Alissiah and myself at one big table I was sitting worth my back to the door. When the bell rang I realised someone had just walked in, I stood up with my back still facing the door and when I looked at Josh and Jodie they're mouth was hanging open eyes bulging out of they're skull they just sat there gawking at me until I realised it wasn't at me it was at the person behind me. I slowly turned around and stopped what I was doing as soon as my eyes met hers, the exact same shade of green as mine, the eyes I have inherited from my mother. It wasn't just my mother there though, so was my father and another man I have never met before.
"What are you doing here dad?" I said at the same time Alissiah did. We just looked at each other and then back at our fathers.
" is this your mother? You two have the same eyes." Alissiah asked me
I just nodded my head as a reply. As I was stepping out of the booth to head to the bar I heard 2 gunshots then the pain came. I fell forwards as my legs couldn't hold me anymore and I falling to the floor, watching the scene infront of me, how could my own mother shoot me? I heard another 2 gunshots then another two, they just kept on shooting I counted 17 in total before I could feel myself being injected with something I look up to my mother who had a crazy glint in her eyes. How? I am sure she was dead. After I was injected I could feel myself slipping away into the land of unconsciousness.

Boom another chapter completed. How do you feel about the Mother, she is only going to get more crazy from here.

Read,
Vote
Comment

Shakira xx