Chapter 3

After waking up by Jodie shouting my name I stumble out my bed and make my out of my room downstairs for some breakfast.
I stopped what I was doing when I saw my brother Josh and Danni in the kitchen with Jodie whilst the cook was making pancakes.
"O.M.G! You're actually here I thought I was hallucinating last night" I squealed and ran excitedly to my brother for a hug, I haven't saw him in 2 years since he finished his course in medicine
"I told dad to leave and never come back, if he did I would call the police."he said hugging me back
I sat down at the table waiting for my pancakes.
"I was thinking that we could sell this place and buy a normal sized house with the money, then the leftover money will pay all the bills for about 6 years. What do you think."
"I say go for it but I want the master bedroom." I replied to Josh

"Okay let's have a look at houses this weekend then. Alex did Danni tell you she cancelled your shifts at Starbucks for the weekend?"

"Yea she did last night but like I said I thought I was hallucinating."

"Okay well no school and no work means that we can all spend time together." Josh says
I can't wait it has been way too long since the last time I have saw him.
"Well eat first kids, you need it and thank so much for giving me this job but I understand that you need to restart you lives so don't feel bad about me losing my job, okay kids." The cook Madeleine says. She is the only person apart from the 2 servants we have that work here, because of dads abuse.
"Oh Madeleine you are not going home empty handed, if we get the house we want plus the bills for the next few years after that, there is enough for you to restart your life too. You have been with my sisters through the worst of times and you always put them first.
I will pay for new house and bills for the first 2 years but unfortunately I will not have enough money left over for the time after that, You are also welcome to come and stay with us if you like, instead of getting your own house we can all get a bigger one together until everybody has their lives back I track and you can move out then or carry on living with us.
I hope you don't mind that our deal isn't as good as it should be but that's the best-" Josh is cut short by Madeleine throwing her arms around Josh and kissing him repeatedly on the cheek.
"You don't have to do that, plus you don't want an old fart living with you do you?" She says.
"Madeleine" I reply "you're 24, you're only 3 years older than Josh, You're not old. Yes we would love for you to live with us."
"Really, thank you guys so much."

So the rest of the morning was spent house hunting. After we found the house we liked we gave them a call and said we would like buy it outright but we must see it first. We set a time and hung up. Now me and Jodie are in our swimming costumes, our cuts have healed and Josh said something about the alcohol actually helping. Thanks dad! We also used this oil that Josh provided us with from the hospital he is working at .We still have massive bruises though but who cares it's only us around and we want to swim. Walking to the pool we heard voices in the steam room and us being curious we went to go see who it was, it was Josh and Danni, have you ever heard the saying curiosity killed the cat, well I think I have just been killed. Josh and Danni were all over each other with their tongues down each other's throats. My brother and best best are getting it on. Eww. Jodie just looked at me and I just looked at her, we both nodded to each other and walked backwards slowly. Nearly tripping on the edge of the pool we ran out and went to the floor below with the spa and jacuzzi.
"Oh my god, my brother and best friend are about to have sex in our steam room Jodie." I looked at her from the spa bed.
"What shall we do?" She asked
"Act like we didn't see anything, they will tell us in their own time." I said
"Okay"

It's now afternoon and we really like the house especially for its great price, the reason it's so cheap is because it's needs a major paint job and the garden is a rain forest but that's okay.
All 5 of us are at the house now, looking, it's really beautiful and we decided to get the house there and then, there's no time like the present. With all of the paperwork signed we head back to the mansion. We have to wait until the mansion gets sold so we had to use my mothers savings to buy the house but as soon as the mansion is sold I will get every single penny back, right now we have teams to help us move because none of us want to stay in this house much longer. We have given both servants £10,000 each as they will not be staying with us. They both have family to fall back on but Madeleine didn't. All of hers died and she was in an orphanage, that's why she is very grateful for this job and didn't tell he police about the abuse, because she would be homeless whilst We would be in an orphanage just like she was.
Moving took us until Sunday and then we were all exhausted so we slept as soon as all of our stuff was in the new house. The place still wasn't decorated but it didn't matter we would decorate it when the mansion has sold.

On Monday me, Danni and Jodie missed school to spend some time with my brother and Madeleine , we are all living together now so we need to get to know each other better.
We played a game called most likely to. It's when a person would give us a situation and the rest of us would have to say who we thought it would most likely be.
"Who would be the most likely to... Pull a prank" Josh asked
We all write our answers down on a mini whiteboard
Everyone turned their board over.
My answer: Jodie
Madeleine answer: Jodie
Danni answer: Alex
Jodie answer: Alex

"Who is the most likely into get into a fight" Madeleine asked
My answer: me
Josh answer: Alex
Dannie answer:Alex
Jodie answer:Alex

"Who is the most likely to become a stripper" Danni asked
My answer: you
Josh answer: Madeleine
Madeleine answer: me
Jodie answer: you
'' huh'' Danni sighed " I won't become a stripper."
"Whatever" I waved her off.

"What movie shall we watch" Josh asked no one in particular
"how about we have a movie marathon we all pick one movie to watch and we will" Madeleine suggested.
"I now know the reason you are living with us." Josh said facing Madeleine.
"And why is that?" She asked
"Because you are very creative and clever, none of us would have thought about watching 5 movies." Josh replied shrugging
Madeleine just pushed him and started laughing.
"Anywayz pick a movie and don't show anyone." Madeleine laughed again because she was trying to sound serious but failed miserably.
As I was searching through the boxes I found the best movie in the world of movies, no one could compete with this. It's that amazing. We were all waiting for Josh to choose his his movie. To reveal our movies we went in age order, oldest -> youngest
Madeleine chose Magic Mike XXL, all the girls cheered whilst Josh just muttered something about girls being obsessed with Channing Tatum.

Josh chose Batman vs superman which I have to expect, Josh fangirls over batman and his batmobile so it's only a given that he chooses the only batman film we have.

Dannie chose orphan, which is a horror movie and I'm glad she's in the middle because we decided to watch them in age order too meaning I have some time to come to terms with the movie choice but I also won't get nightmares about it.

I chose.... Wait for it... Wait for it. MEAN GIRLS. It's a classic, everybody can relate to mean girls, it's so funny and creative I just love it. Everybody cheered for my movie choice even Josh did. I know that if Kai was here he would be squealing like Josh does about batman.

Jodie picked paper towns. I hate her she knows that I always cry at the end when she margo doesn't go back to the prom with Quentin and makes him leave her behind.

After watching all of them it was still only 8 o' clock so we watched identity thief. It's so funny, I couldn't stop laughing and by the end of it We were tired out, we traveled back to the mansion because it was closer to school than our new house, we only have 3 months left of collage and sixth form before its holidays then university. So we decided to buy the new house now so nobody else can, then live in the mansion until schools over. The servants will carry on working here until school is over too.

I set 4 alarms for 6:35 I have sixth form and so does Jodie but Danni is in collage. For me and Jodie school starts at 7:30 and ends at 2:30 Monday to Friday. Since it's Monday today we have missed the first Day of the week of school but we had better places to be anyway.
Danni goes to collage and is really lucky because she doesn't have any classes on Monday or Thursday. She takes the early classes so we can spend the rest of the day together.
After brushing my teeth and washing my face I crawl into my soft bed and dream of all the positive things the future will bring.