Sora x Reader

Requested by
(hmm trying to be cute there Sora hmmm)

"Oh my tummy is so sore from what I ate today."

What were you eating? Well for like a while you have been eating so much candy with Sora that you bought from a store and later for eating to much your tummy couldn't take sweets anymore for a while.

"Great who knows how long I will go back to eating candies."

You out your hand over your head because you started to get a headache from the candies.

"Come on (Y/N) eat more."

"Uhh how can you still eat sweets Sora?"

He giggled.

"Hehe I guess I'm used to sugar so much."

You closed your eyes and sighed.

"Its bad to eat to much candies Sora your gonna break your teeth, have a sore throat and a terrible tummy ache."

"Ehh I don't care."

You were shocked with what Sora said to you.

"Sora, it's true your gonna have those kind of things and you will actually struggle with it."

He shrugged and you started to get angry and worried about him but you cool down for your anger.

"Well I better get home Sora I need to have a rest, but thanks for the sweets that you gave me I appreciated your kindness."

"No worries (N/N)."

You started to walk home which is not a 15 minute walk away from the town. While you were at your house you unlocked the door and walked inside and plopped on the comfy sofa.

"Ahh finally some rest to get soreness away from me."

But no your beauty rest got interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Uhh who is that now. They just ruined my beauty sleep."

Youo got up from the couch and walked lazily towards the door and opened it very slowly (not like those animal sloths) more like opening it casually slow and got met by the colour of green eyes to your (E/C).

"Hey there (N/N), you don't look very well."

"Uhh yeah I'm getting a terrible tummy ache and a headache."

He kinda felt sorry for you and asked you.

"Do you want me to look after you?"

You shook your head.

"Nah I can take care of myself Sora you can go home."

He complained.

"Ohh I want to care for you (N/N) please..."

He was doing the puppy dog eyes to you (kinda like the picture at the top) you couldn't stand his puppy eyes but everytime you decline with what Sora want to do for you he would always do that and it kinda makes you a little blushy.

"Uhh fine, you can take care of me."

"Wait really?"

You nodded with a weak smile because your still tired.

"Oh yay thanks (N/N)."

You chuckled.

"Ok Sora I'll be in my room to have a rest if you need anything just ask me in a whisper k?"

He smiled at you.

"Ok then (Y/N) get some rest."

"Thanks."

You went up to your room and sleep on your nice comfy bed dreaming off (whatever your dream is in your head). What you didn't know is that Sora actually watching your sleep.

"Gosh that is why I started to like her. She is kind, pretty, she always gives me something that I always wanted, and I absolutely love her even though that I am younger than her. BUT STILL." Sora said in his mind while blushing thinking of you with him.

He wanted to confess to you when you wake up but he don't know when, so he crept in your room and cupped your cheek and try to kiss you on the lips but everytime he does it he would just back away.

Until he just pecked you on the cheek and ran quietly back down the stairs and melted on the sofa. He was happy with what he did and he will never forget it.

.......................
................

********************
After you woke up
********************
When I woke up from my sleep I touched my cheek.

"I swear someone kissed me on my cheek."

You still remember that Sora was still at your house.

"Could it be?!?!? Nah he's way to cute to be more than my friend."

So you got back to sleep....... More like a nap to stop thinking of the kiss.

***************************************************************
Hey this is Sora x Reader hope you all like it.

Especially my Reader and Author-chan Tsukiko05

Anyways have a great day.

Love you all until then Sophia A signing out ✌😊 peace.

Any more request?