Yuya Sakaki x Reader

Requested by Athena30931 hope you like it.
***************************************************************
Yuya Sakaki that is the boy you are thinking about for the past couple of weeks. You couldn't get him out of your mind. Its like an image that just pictured in your eyes. You were actually his friend at school when you were new there.

But then when you both started to get to know each other more, you started to develop feelings for this duelist but you don't know what words to say for him like confessing.

"Hey (Y/N), nice to see you here today at the park. How are you?"

"I'm great thanks for asking Yuya. So what are you out here for?"

He sighed and looked up at the sky.

"I just want to clear my mind of what is going on today. What about you?"

"Hehe same as you Yuya, days like this makes me stressful that everytime I always get some fresh air to help me relax."

Your heart was beating fast, when your right next to him. Its like you are going to explode inside.

Yuya took something out of his duel disk and handed it to you.

"Here (Y/N) I want you to have this card."

"Huh but why, why would you want to give your card to me?"

He chuckled.

"Its because its my early gift for your birthday."

You started to laugh.

"What's so funny (N/N)?"

"Its....because....My.... birthday.isn't.... like.....about.....in.....A......few......months.....away."

Yuya blushed from embarrassment.

"O-oh is it?"

You nodded while laughing.

Yuya started to smirk at you.

"What are you smiling for Yuya?"

He winked at you.

" *Chuckled* Oh you will be surprised my friend."

"Wait wha-"

You got cut of by Yuya kissing you passionately, you were absolutely surprised by his actions for you, you were absolutely shocked, but ignored him and kissed him back.

The kiss lasted for about 13 seconds and pulled apart.

"Sorry for the actions that I did (Y/N) it's just that I actually like you more than a friend."

You touched his cheek and smiled.

"Oh Yuya I u-um, Hehe I don't know what to say at first. But I love you more as a friend to Yuya I am just shocked of what youo did."

What you didn't know is that someone is watching you from the distance. Who is it?

"Ahah I knew Yuya would confess to you (N/N) it's so adorable."

You both looked at the right side and saw Yuzu smiling whole giggling.

"AAAHHH YUZU HOW LONG DID YOU STAY THERE FOR?!?!"

"Hehe long enough to hear you confess to her, and I'm telling you the truth it was freakin' adorable."

"S-shut up Yuzu."

Yuzu walked away smiling while leaving you and Yuya blushing mad.

"Um Yuya so does this mean that were together now?"

Yuya looked at your (E/C) and touched your cheek.

"Yes we are (Y/N)."

You both hugged each other and smiled at each other, you thought that you need to confess to Yuya but no need because he already did it before you and you hope that no one will ruin your relationship with him.

***************************************************************
Hey guys here is Yuya x Reader hope you all like it.

Especially my reader-chan Athena30931

Until then Sophia A signing out ✌😊 peace.

One more question.

Any more request???