Johan/Jesse Anderson x Reader

You were studying for a test at duel academy. This test for you is like really important for you so you want to accomplish it. But you actually got helped by your friend.

No other than Jesse Anderson.

"Thanks for helping me Jesse that is really kind of you."

"Hehe no worries (N/N), I always want to help a friend of mine in need."

"I'm so glad I have you as my friend Jesse."

"Yep."

Now Ruby, his spiritual monster watched you and Jesse talking and having a good time. Ruby thinks that you two like each other more than just a friend. But both of actually like each other, but you both kept your liking to yourself.

"Oh um (Y/N) I gotta go back to my dorm because its getting dark."

You looked at the time on your phone (any type of phone that you have) and gasped.

"Oh yeah, well thanks again Jesse again for your help I absolutely appreciated it."

"No worries (N/N), Bye."

"Bye."

You both waved each other goodbye and went back to your dorms to have a sleep getting ready for the next day. Which is the exam.

*********************
Skipped to morning
*********************
You woke up bright and early because it is exams day and you were ready for it so you changed your sleeping clothes into your uniform, grabbed your backpack and headed straight to your class.

But the exam isn't gonna start until 9:30 am and it is 9:15am so you have about 15 minutes left but you still studied just in case you want to remember something that is really hard to pop up in your mind.

"Hey (Y/N)."

You look up a distance and saw Jesse running towards you.

"Hey Jesse, ready for the exams?"

"Um yeah, (Y/N) can I talk to you in private please?"

"Sure Jesse."

You went into the cafeteria that is next to your classroom.

"Um I want to tell you this for a while now (N/N) um, *scratched back of his neck* I actually like you but not like best friend it is more than that."

You tried to get what he is talking about until you got it and was shocked.

"Wa-wa-wait a minute Jesse. You mean."

He nodded.

"Yes I love you (Y/N) and one more thing before the exam."

He started to lean in to you but you were standing still not knowing what to do.

Then you felt a kiss on your lips and now blushing red.

"Its ok if you don't like me more like I do for you (N/N)."

You shook your head and kissed him back, now this also made him shocked.

"Jesse don't you ever say that. *Giggles* I love you too."

Jesse smiled at you and you smiled back and hugged each other.

It just lasted for the last 5 minutes then you stopped hugging each other and smiled again.

'All the students please come into your rooms now, your exams will be ready in one minute. Thank you.'

Both of you looked at each other.

"Hey ready for the exam (N/N)?"

You smirked.

"Ready as I'll ever be Jesse."

You both went to your class and started the exams, you will know that having a friend as your lover you won't let anyone having a fun at you because you have him by your side now.

***************************************************************
Hey guys this is the Jesse x Reader part hope you all like it.

Especially you Tsukiko05.

Until then Sophia A signing out ✌😉 peace.