Seto Kaiba x Reader

Requested by EmpressEsdeath, hope you like it.
***************************************************************
You were working on laptop just doing a normal thing on a busy day at Domino City at Kaiba Corp, your boss at Kaiba Corp was no other than Seto Kaiba.

Until you heard your name called out by your friend (F/N).

"(Y/N) can you please come at Seto Kaiba's office stat please."

Hmm, now what does Seto want from you?

You started to walk towards his office that is actually in front of your working area and knocked on his door. You heard him inside saying, "Enter." You walked inside and greeted him.

"Hello Seto what can I do for you?"

He looked up at you and smiled. (Like freakin smiled, no jokes)

"Ah my favorite worker from Kaiba Corp (Y/N) (L/N), yes I want to let you come here to my office because I have a job for you."

"What is my job Seto?"

Here is a little information about Seto Kaiba, he is very strict to his workers at Kaiba Corp but when you started to work here for a month he started to be really nice to you like your his friend. He always cares about you and always open for your ideas. And he has something inside his heart like it beats really fast and he gets warmer when he is with you, I believe that he is actually falling for you. You just didn't noticed yet.

"Well your job (N/N) is ask everyone if they have any great ideas of how to success this Kaiba Corp more in the future."

You nodded and said to him that you will do it.

"Yes I knew I can count on you (Y/N)."

"No problems Seto anything to make a boss proud."

Seto smirked and said to you that you may leave his room.

After about an hour of talking to the Kaiba Corp workers they gave you ideas and you were actually impressed by what they though straight away, you went back to Seto to tell him the ideas from his workers.

"Seto Kaiba, I am pleased to announce that to success this place....."

You keep explaining this to him and he was astounding by his workers and he was actually proud of them.

But before you got out of the room to go back to your bench Seto called your name.

"(Y/N) can I see you after work I want to talk to you."

"U-um s-sure Seto."

You want to know what Seto is gonna say to you. I mean you are going to see this handsome Kaiba Corp boss after the place is empty, you absolutely love him so much. Like legitimately love him, your heart beats fast when your near him and you sometimes stutter while talking to him.

*******************
Skipped after work
*******************

The place was already emptied and you went inside his office and actually found Seto holding a bouquet of (F/F) (favorite flower) with your (F/C) and (S/F/C) on it.

"Seto why did you give me these for?"

"Well (Y/N) I've been trying to tell you this for a while."

"Go On."

"I um I actually like no love you (Y/N), ever since you came here you actually made me smile and I was really impressed of how you act towards my workers and how you made friends with them easily."

You tried to put the pieces together to know what he is saying about and you blushed.

"So does this mean you actually love me for real?"

He nodded. You were absolutely shocked but smiled.

"Well Seto I actually love you too."

"Wait for real?"

You nodded and now he was freaking blushing Red.

He started leaning in and kissed you fully on the lips and you kissed his back but this time both of your kiss were passionate and never want to pull away from each other.

You are actually gonna have a great time with Seto and many future to come.

***************************************************************
Hey guys hope you like this one shot book I made.

This is actually my second one shot if you want to see my first one. It is called 'Would You Be My Girl?' it is still based on Yu-Gi-Oh from all generation. If you want to comment please do.

Until then Sophia A signing out ✌😉 peace.