Kite Tenjo x Reader

You were at the park looking at your surroundings. There are parents with their cute children having a picnic. Younger sister and brother playing hide and seek and one kid crying. Wait what?

There was a boy who is at a young age like 5-6 years old. You walked up to him and crouched at his height.

"Hey what's wrong sweetie?" You asked with sweetness in your voice.

"I can't find my big brother anywhere." He cried quietly.

You want to help this boy so you asked him a question.

"What is your brothers name and what does he look like?"

He asked his brothers name and his appearance.

"His name is Kite and he has blonde hair with teal fringe (or bangs) he has blueish grey eyes and he wears like a hunters clothes."

You nodded and smiled at him.

"Ok now that I know what his name is and what he looks like let's go look for him."

You offered a hand to him and he grabbed it.

"Oh by the way my name is (Y/N) what is yours?"

He smiled and looked at you at your (E/C).

"My name is Hart, it's nice to meet you (Y/N)."

After searching for his brother you and Hart saw him sitting at the park bench talking to his robot.

"Big brother."

Hart ran up to his brother Kite and gave him a hug. He looks so happy when he saw his brother that it made your heart melt.

"Kite this girl here helped me found you."

The blond hair boy looked at you and smiled.

"Thank you for bringing Hart back to me I really appreciate it."

You smiled.

"No worries. So you must be Harts' brother Kite, am I right?"

He nodded.

"Yes and what is your name actually?"

"Oh my name is (Y/N)."

He chuckled and looked at your (E/C) eyes.

"I hope we can be friends (Y/N)."

You smiled back at him.

"I hope so too, see you Hart and Kite I need to go."

You waved the brothers goodbye while they returned their wave back at you.

You just made friends with the Tenjo's. But what about love?

*****************
Two months later
*****************

You and Kite were now great friends. You meet his father Dr Faker and to tell you he was very nice to meet you.

You started to develop love to Kite but what about him. Does he love you too?

You want to confess to him about your love but you were nervous. What if he doesn't return back your feelings? Will this ruin your friendship? What if he doesn't loves you and prefer you to still be his friend?

This messages keep continued inside your mind, you made your mind and confess to Kite so you walked up to him.

"Hey Kite can I speak to you in private please?"

He nodded.

Both of you were at the living room and he asked.

"What do you want to say (Y/N)?"

You started to stutter.

"K-kite I U-um w-well."

He started to get worried about your actions and words to him.

"Are you feeling ok there (N/N)?"

You nodded while blushing. You took a deep breath and looked at him to his beautiful blueish grey eyes and started talking.

"Kiteiloveyousomuch,Ijustdon'tknowhowtoconfessmyloveforyouitisjustIalwaysthinkthatyouwon'treturnmyfeelingtoyou.iloveyousomuchKitemorethanafriend."

But you were saying the words really quickly that he want to slow you to let him hear what you actually saying.

"Whoa, whoa please slow down with your talking (Y/N), say it really slowly."

You looked at him and was stuttering.

"I said I love you so much Kite more than a friend."

He has wide eyes, he was surprised you just confessed in front of his. And he doesn't know what to say back to you.

"Its ok if you only like me as a friend Kite, it is just you are always kind to me, you always help me and you always comfort me in any situation we are in."

You started to walk away until you felt someone holding your wrist, you looked behind you and saw Kite blushing.

"(Y/N) I always l-like you more than a friend too. And I am in love with you, I just don't know what to say when you actually confessed in front of me. I love you also (Y/N)."

He pulled you closer and kissed you fully on the lips, you are absolutely surprised by his actions that he is doing to you. He snaked his arms around your waist and you put your arms around his neck to deepen your kiss.

After 10 seconds kiss you pulled away to take a breath.

"I love you Kite."

"I love you too (Y/N)."

You thought a question and smiled at him.

"So does this mean were are officially together now Kite?"

He chuckled at you and kissed you on your nose and smirked.

"Yes we are."

You both heard the cutest voice coming from the room that both of you guys are in.

"Yay (Y/N) is absolutely Kite's girlfriend, hmm I wonder when their date is going to start?"

You giggled at Hart and chased him around the room and ended up tickling his.

You know that you just started a beautiful day with your hot and handsome 18 year old boy named Kite Tenjo. And you never want anyone ruin your amazing relationship with him.

***************************************************************
Yay, I completed my first one-shot page.

Here you go Kitty2164  hope you like it.

Please request more on the comment section so you can read more for this book.

Until then Sophia A signing out ✌😉 peace.