Movie Night (NSFW chapter)

Warning: This certain chapter contains highly suggestive and sexual scenes.

1 Week Later

"And I'll see all you dudes, in the next video!" Jack screamed at the top of his lungs, finishing up recording yet another video. During Jack's stay, he, and Mark, both recorded their own videos for their YouTube channels. Only because they didn't want to just make collaboration videos for an entire month. After turning off the camera, Jack stretched in his chair and yawned in exhaustion. He's been recording videos all day, and being around Mark all the time is also pretty draining. He stood up and started to fix his setup, getting it ready for tomorrow so he could record more videos later on. Jack lightly turned his head when he heard the door open "Hey, Mark".

Mark smiled "Hey. Finish up recording for the day?" He asked, walking towards the Irishman.

Jack nodded "Yeah, and I'm fookn' tired" he chuckled.

"Me too" Mark responded "I thought we could hang out in the living room and watch a movie or something".

Jack smiled and walked closer, before wrapping his arms around Mark's waist and hugging him close "Sounds perfect. I better get cuddles".

Mark omitted a suppressed laugh "Don't have to tell me twice" he said, before lifting Jack up off his feet. Jack let out a surprised squeak as Mark suddenly carried him. The Irish YouTuber laughed softly and held onto Mark "Hey I can walk, ya douche!".

Mark smirked and spun around once, holding Jack tightly "Ehh, I think I'll carry you" he said simply, walking out of the room and to the living room.

Jack giggled and hugged Mark close "Fookin' asshole" he teased with a wide smile.

Mark stepped into the leaving room and sat Jack down on the couch "So watcha wanna watch?" he asked, "Horror? Comedy?....Romance~?" he teased, a sly grin appearing on his face.

Jack laughed softly "How about horror". Mark snickered and nodded "Alright. Let's find somethin' on Netflix".

After they found a horror movie to watch, Mark grabbed a blanket, turned off the lights, and cuddled up close to Jack. Jack sighed happily and leaned against his boyfriend, keeping his smile as Mark wrapped an arm around him. The two happily watched the movie together, getting a few jumpscares every now and then. Every time they would jump from getting scared, Mark and Jack would quietly laugh it off and snuggle back closely.

The movie was over in about an hour and a half, and after it was over, Jack yawned softly and laid down on Mark's lap. Mark smiled and stroked Jack's green hair, making the Irishman smile and blush "You're so cute". Jack giggled and covered his face "Pfft...shut up, you".

Jack's bright smiled then turned sly as he sat up and wrapped his arms around Mark's neck, suddenly pressing his lips against the American's. Mark's eyes widened at the surprise kiss, but he smiled and wrapped his arms around Jack gently, lovingly returning the kiss.

As the two YouTubers continued to kiss, they closed their eyes in enjoyment and held each other close. Soon, the simple kiss turned a little more passionate, and Mark pulled Jack up onto his lap. Jack made a soft noise of pleasure as Mark gently took Jack's bottom lip into his mouth as they kissed. The lustful kiss grew even more intense when Jack slipped his tongue into Mark's mouth. Mark did the same as he combed his fingers through Jack's hair. Jack suddenly became desperate and slowly grinded his hips against Mark's, continuing to sloppily kiss his boyfriend.

Eventually, Mark and Jack needed air, so they both slowly pulled away. A string of saliva connected their lips as they looked at each other with lust-glazed eyes. The two of them were panting, and blushing madly. Mark grinned, and so did Jack. "Wow, that was fookin' amazing".