Yixing just chuckled. "It's still half hour till the talk start, though."

"We know that, it was Xueyu who dragged me all the way up here just to sit in the front row." I explained.

"You guys should head back down to the canteen and get something to eat first. I'll be at the backstage preparing." He told us, then left.

"It's a right choice to come up earlier." Xueyu mumbled beside me. I hit her slightly and said, "I wasn't the one who wanted to come up earlier." She grinned widely at me and said, "I know."

--

I sighed deeply, thinking of what have I gotten myself into. Jingyi, Crystal and Xueyu literally dragged me to participate in helping the interview, and I don't even have the chance to reject that.

Both Jingxiu and Zhengyao passed by when the three dragged me with them but they seemed to be don't want to help me at all. Even Jiajun passed by and he just pretended that he didn't see me.

"Jiahui-ah, come over here." Jingyi called loudly across the vacant classroom where they used to interview people.

"You write fast, isn't it?" Jingyi asked. She then answered herself, "Of course you are, what I'm talking of. Okay, so what you have to do is help me note down everything about the interview, alright? Well, the person who was in-charge today was absent and I have no choice to ask for your help."

"Ahh, okay." I sighed softly and took over the book that Jingyi passed for me. She then pointed at a chair and said, "You'll just sit there later."

Crystal is in charge of the camera while Xueyu actually just came for fun. Jingyi will be the one who's in charge in interviewing.

Since Yixing haven't came, so we couldn't start the interview first. I started tracing circles on the paper that Jingyi just passed me. Xueyu pulled a chair and then said, "Talk with me, Jiahui."

"Jingyi asked me to help. You should go and ask her if she needs any help." I said as I stopped drawing. I always trace circles on a paper when I have one and if I am bored. Xueyu clung her arms on mine and leaned on my shoulder.

"I'm sleepy."

"Sleep then, I'll wake you up when your idol come." I patted her head and said.

She smiled widely then shut her eyes, getting into sleep. I suddenly thought about what Xueyu and I discussed earlier.

My parents always said that I am very attached to Xueyu when I am in school, and I probably can't live without her. Of course, we're best friends, after all. We had been together for six years already, but then if we are really going to separate, I don't know what to do.

"Jiahui?" Jingyi called out loudly, as she waved her hands in front of me. I looked up and found her standing in front of me, with Yixing.

"Oh, you're starting now?" I asked, and flipped the paper to another side.

"Yep." Jingyi nodded. "Are you going to wake Xueyu up?"

"Nah, she's tired. Just let her sleep." I shook my head. "You should get started now, I'm ready."

"Okay." She nodded then left.

"I didn't know that you're a member of the club." Yixing said.

"Well, I'm not. I just came over to help my friend."

He just nodded. "I'll be waiting at the school gate."

--

I don't know, but somehow the relationship between me and Yixing isn't like friends, to me, sometimes. The feelings he gave me is more like...we're siblings. Well, I don't even know why I felt like that.