Chapter 8

I open and close my palms, looking at the black uniform that surrounds Pierce and me. We stand side by side, Pierce glance over to me and then turns his attention elsewhere. "Well, who wants to dance first? Come on I won't bite...Maybe." I said giving them a soft smile. Commander Ashton motions his hands towards a couple of soldiers and orders them to attack, while the rest is still in a circle, creating a tight like fighting ring.

I gaze up at the night sky, the starts beckoning me, calling me. My eyes closed as a spell slip out of my lips, "The light that shine through darkness in the night, I summon thy Star Pegasi The Great Square of Pegasus, and Alpha Persei of the northern constellation of Perseus." Everyone's attention is pulled to the night sky as two light falls down. The light shines brightly until it reaches the ground.

"What can we do for you Lady Lilia?" Pegasi speaks while bowing towards me. The stars have been in my command as long as I could remember.

"Finish them for me will you? I don't have all night." In a wave of my hand, blood rush out of many bodies, too many to count from the looks of it. Pegasi makes it his matter to taking out five soldiers to my left, while Persei take seven. I watch the numbers of soldiers increase. Pierce stood by my side in silence. Commander Ashton walks towards me steadily, not showing an ounce of fear. He makes a move to grab his sword, but was interrupted by Captain York.

"STOP! Let her be Commander." I look into York's eyes, then smiled to myself. After all these years, he still thinks of me as a friend, a close friend, an unreplaceable friend. Even though I have put him so much miseary. I chuckle, grabing the attention of the people around me. I make my way towards the old man, my old friend, and grab him into a tight hug. He stood there, unmoving. I pull back, holding onto his shoulders.

"Are you sure of this, old friend? Sacrificing yourself for this old gal?" I look into his eyes. Searching for a sign of hesitance, anything, but there he stood with confidence with a stern face. I draw a pattern across his chest dragging my index finger left and right, till it made a thin bright line showing two parallel lines, one higher than the other with a diagonal line between it, and a swirling line across the whole thing. A luck charm, for I know he will not survive through the betrayal he had just now made with the Imperial Court. A gentle smile crosses my face, "Thank you, York for all these years." I snap my fingers, sending my two star warriors back to where they belong, watching over me in the sky.

I walk towards Pierce as he stood there confused, and grab his hand to flee from this bloodshed, the few of the soldiers that are left again making a circle, but this time around York. "You'll regret this decision 'Captain' York." I hear Commander Ashton say in a calm matter as we go farther away. One of my longtime friends is now leaving me and yet I did nothing to help him at all, just like always. Running away from my own fights and letting others handle them. I squeeze both my hands tightly, then loosen remember a hand in my left and let go of it. Pierce followed behind me in silence. Not a single word, just footsteps, and the sound of the wind blowing.

__________________________

Hello there *Laughs Nervously* sorry for the long leave, seriously. 

I've been caught with my school work, PLUS FINALSSS!!! OMG! Just 2 more years then I am off to colleage...yes I'm a sophmore...AND IM STREESED OUT!!! I REALLY REALLY REALLY hate my english teacher, she pushes my buttons. Even thought I know it is just her first year of teaching...(I'm sorry for hating on tou teacher -.- honestyly) Any who sorry for the short chapter, i'll try my best to update soon. 

LOVE YOU GUYSS!! |/^3^|/