Chapter 4

"Mom.....D-dad," I heard a sob come from a glimpse of light. I am surrounded by darkness. Following the voice, I come across a girl around the age of 14. Her small frame huddled around two limp bodies.

"She is here!" The scene playing out all too familiar, I took a step closer to the girl. Then it hits me, this girl is me, years, century, and decades ago. As someone comes from behind to grab the girl- or me- I reach out to her, to have everything go black.

"Lilia, Happy Birthday," he said as he placed a gentle kiss on my lip.

I open my eyes, gazing into his melting chocolate brown orbs, "Morning Will."

"More like afternoon, Babe," I stood up. He lead us to the kitchen, then the whole scenery changes. He was on the ground, holding his stomach, blood oozing out. "L-Lilia, I- Lo-Love You..." I open my eyes to see sweat dripping off me, my hands clutching onto the silky blanket. I thought these memory were long gone by now. I walked into the kitchen, smelling something delicious. There I saw Catherine cooking some eggs, and the Rabbion watching her.

Catherine turned around and jumped when she saw me. "L-Lilia, you scared me," she said as she grabbed two plates and two small piece of bread. "Good morning" I nodded, grabbing a chair. Back to my quiet ways, I pointed to the salt next to her. As Catherine handed me the salt, the Rabbion walked over, sitting on the floor. I looked into his Green orbs, as if I was waiting for something exciting to happen.

In the corner of my eye I could see Catherine looking at me to the Rabbion. "So....when do you have to leave," she asks in a questioning manner.

"Whenever," I said bring my attention back to her. I put a pinch of salt in to my eggs before eating it. Then hearing a grumbling sound, I turn to my right. "I'll be right back," I walk into the living room and took out the pack of meat I got from yesterday, tearing it and heading back to the kitchen.

The Rabbioin trotted over to me like a horse. He opens his mouth a little, and I cautiously put the piece of torn meat in the little gap between his sharp teeth. The Rabbion walked away and start to eat into the piece.

I walk over to my seat and continue to eat. When I finished, Catherine grabbed my plate. "I'm going into town; do you want to come along?"

I nodded my head" Sure."

"The Rabbion has to stay though.....he might....you know-." Before she could say anything I cut her off

I smiled at her, "Attract attention, let's....get going then"

I reach into my bag and pull out a worn out cloak and the small sword I got from 'Snow White'. Dragging the cloak over my body, I follow Catherine out the door. As we got closer to town square, I put the hood over my head so I won't be recognized. Right when I did that, from the corner of my eye I saw black suits walk close by. I quickly grab Catherine's hands and drag us towards the other direction. We round the corner someone caught my arm. I suddenly stop then turn around slowly. A pair of green eyes caught my attention.

"Hey," he said in a calm, yet happy manner.

".........hi," I replied while pulling my arm away from him. Catherine just stared at him in awe.

"H-hi..." She squeaked out.

'Snow White' dragged his attention to the wordless girl next to me, "Hi," He said as he chuckle. That single chuckle was like music to my ears. He smiled at me "I was wondering, if you still have my short sword." I reach into my back, pulling out the small sharp object. I hand it to him and grab Catherine, who is still looking at him. As I walk, again, I feel someone grab me, but on the shoulder this time.

"Don't I get a thank you for saving your life," he said as he drag his hand through his short white hair.

"Thank you" Catherine, who is watching the scene play out, stood there quietly watching.

"How about a gift as a thank you," he said.

.......
.......
....
.....
...
What did you guys think about it.....well....
Don't be a silent reader tell me!
*pout*
Fine then..... I'll see you guys later
Like
Fave etc
-peace