Chapter 6

Drip. Drip. Drip. Drip.

Mumbles, and water droplets, the smell of mold and rust. I slightly move my hand, not making a sound. The rusty chains hold tightly on to my wrists. Where am I? The last thing I remember is being knocked out by the soldiers.

"Well hello there, seems that you've finally awaken, Lilia," he smirks.

"Nice to see you again too Captain York," I spit with sarcasm then smirk, "I believe your...hmm what was the word again...oh yes, wife, is still uhh in coma?" My smirk widens, "Give her my regards will you, please and thank you."

I feel a sharp pain on my left check, my head now facing the right. "YOU, HOW DEAR YOU SPEAK ILL OFF MY WIFE!" Another slap, "YOU WERE THE CAUSE OF HER STATE!"

I laugh a laugh so full of hatred. "Me? ME? WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO THE FIVE COUNCILS OF GILDORS, FOR THEM TO MAKE MY LIFE MISERABLE? CENTURY AND DECADES AND YOU DON'T SEE ME COMPLAING!" I lash out, then taking a deep breath. "Be grateful it was only a state of coma...be grateful I sparred her life..."

A flash of pity cross the old man's face but vanish quickly. "Isn't it about time you retire old man." I say. We were once good friends had each other's back. But he chose a different path. And we grew apart.

He snarls, "I don't want to be hearing that from a one hundred year old gal."

"One hundred and twenty-three, actually." I lean my head back, and breath the stale air in the cell. One hundred and twenty- three, huh, years really do past quickly. "You already know that this," I bring my hand up jiggling the chains around it, "Isn't going to last long." I look up to Captain York. "Oh the good'ole days we spent together when we were young," I look him in the eye, "To bad it has to come to an end." I look quickly towards the door, straight into a pair of green eyes.

Pierce's POV

I wake up with the back of my head throbbing. Hands behind my back tied with a rope and tape over my mouth. The wooden floor creak and I look up. The solider I had tied up stands before me, a smirk plaster on his face.He circles around me, "Well, well, well seems like the tables have turned." He kicks my stomach, but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle. "All thanks to dear little. Catherine." She enters the room with a stone face. "She is quite the actor, isn't she...?" He kicks me again. I speak but, my words came out muffled.

He pulls her waist, pulling her closer. "Knock it off George," Catherine pushes the guy named 'George' away. "When well I get my brother, this wasn't in the contract." She said in worry yet calm tone.

"Oh? Was it really? I remember my orders being to capture the sorcerer, then dispose of the two siblings," George pulls a lock of her hair back, "but, I'm going to enjoy myself first." He licks his lips, this sick bastard. I wriggle around in the chair.

I watch as Catherine yells, kick and scream. After George finish, he toss her aside like a piece of paper then leaves. I watch her closely, as she balled up and cried whispering, "I'm s-sorry Lilia, I- i'm so- s- sorry...." Then she turns to me getting up with read stained cheeks. As Catherine walks over, I can't help but feel pity and anger towards her, anger that she betrayed her friend, pity because of what just happened. She leans down to my height. Then take my head in her hands, crying again.

"Pl-please help-p Lilia, sh- she doesn't de- serve an-y of this," Catherine walks around untying the ropes, "She has l-lost so many al- already." I stand up, ripping the tape off my face and wincing.

"Lilia is being held the old dungeon 8 miles from here...please hurry." I quickly run out to the night sky, run to the edge of town then shifting. My bones crack. I run through the night with my white fur, and bright green eye Rabbion.

........(/*^*)/ (flips table)
I know I know wasn't a very good chapter or long one but I felt like I just had to update!!!

Anyways....OMG Peirce is the Rabbion from before OMG (\0o0/)

Anyways I want to learn bout my readers........Tell me something bout your self.....i.....guess.....seriously tell me, I want to get to know you guys and see what kinda people I'm up against here *raises fist*

*gets hit in face readers*
J- jeez I'm just messing around *wipes bloody nose* but seriously tell me bout your self... [~º^~^]~º