I strip off my orange jumpsuit and the undergarments. I let my hair off of the ponytail and walk to the shower head. Lady Portia leans against the wall as the cold water falls on my head, causing a shiver to run down the spine.

By now, I'm used to the cold water in the girl's bathroom. The boys, of course, have the hot water because there are more of them; that's what Lady Portia said.

I run my fingers through my now wet hair long hair and rub my scalp. "This is not a spa, Emilia, hurry up!" Lady Portia scolds, causing me to roll my eyes.

I take the cheap shampoo from the metal shelf, and squeeze some on my palm. I close the shampoo cap and put it back on the self, and I start rubbing my hair with the shampoo.

After rubbing my hair with shampoo, I rinsed it off. Then I washed my body with body gel and rinsed it off.

"New record, 6 minutes and 27 minutes." Lady Portia says as I turn off the water and grab the offered white towel. "You have a stopwatch?" I laughed, eying the black object in her hand.

"Decided to waste my time when you guys are showering."

I laughed as I picked out the new orange suit and starting slipping on the white undergarments, soon followed by the orange jumpsuit. I slipped on my converse and tied my wet hair in a lazy bun, before following Lady Portia out the door.

"Pink hit the record of 3 minutes." Lady Portia comments as we stop in front of my cell. I chuckle as I walk inside my cell and Portia slides the door closed, salutes me, and then walks away.

Alicia, also known as Pink, is the most strong arm wrestler in this prison. She's one of the reasons why I didn't volunteer, along with other reasons.

Everybody who chose to compete against Pink never won, until me. But not yet. Before I get out of this ugly ass prison, I'm going to make sure that I compete that little skunk.

Pink has been in Prison for 6 years now, and she got arrested for dropping a bomb at a museum. Apparently, she hates statues, paintings, and basically art.

I lay down on my back and stare up at the ceiling. I sighed, thinking about what Elena could be doing right now other than saving me from hell.

♡ ♡ ♡

"Emilia. Emilia, wake up. You have a visitor."

I groaned at the familiar voice whispering to my ear and rolled over to the other side of the uncomfortable bed. Lady Portia pulled my sheets and exposed my body to the cold air. I cried as I sat up and glared at her, "What do you want?"

"Someone's here to see you."

Hope instantly filled my eyes as I jumped up from the bed and followed Lady Portia out of my cell. The corners of my lips twitched at the thought of her being her and visiting me.

Lady Portia walked me to the visitors room and she pushed the door open. I stepped inside and all the hope I felt flew away and got replaced by betrayal. I turned my face away from him and got ready to ask Portia that I wanted to leave, but she had already left and the door was closed.

I slowly turned my head towards him and met his gaze, "Why is it always you that meets me in the middle of my problems?" He chuckled as I sat across from him on the metal chair.

"Where is Elena?"

"Home."

"Doesn't she know that I'm arrested?"

"She does, but..."

"But what, Damon?"

"The vampire that you guys almost hit, he's alive and he tried attacking Elena. We know he's out there, and Elena wants to catch him before she gets you out of here. She wants to make sure you're okay, that's why she sent me here."

"Why couldn't she come herself?" I asked, looking down at the metal table. "She knew that if she came, you'd beg her to leave and she'd say yes in a second." Damon answered, truthfully. I nodded, "Who's this vampire and why was he attacking my sister?"

"His name is Noah, and we still don't know why he's after Elena. He's after you too but you're lucky you're here."

"Lucky? I'm nowhere close to lucky. I literally eat uncooked beans, Damon. I take cold showers, I wear this disgusting orange jumpsuit, the bed is so uncomfortable, I literally pee in public, dudes keep eyeing me like I'm some piece of meat, and we literally have arm wrestles. Am I missing something? Oh wait, there's nothing to do."

Damon stares at me and I haven't noticed the warm tears falling down my face. "I just want to go home." I whisper, wiping the tears away. "Soon." Damon says softly, taking my hand and giving me a squeeze. "Will you at least tell me when I'm going to leave?" I ask, pulling my hand away from his.

"When we kill Noah."

"Which is today at the party?"

"Yes." Damon nods, clicking his tongue. "Well, good luck." I say, standing up, "I know I'm in prison, but I still need my beauty sleep." Damon chuckles, shaking his head. "Tell everybody I say hi." I say before walking to the door.

"Emilia?"

"Mmm?" I turn to look at him as he stands up and walks over to me. "Goodnight." Damon says softly, kissing my forehead. His lips linger for a moment before he pulls away, taking the sparks away with him. I smile softly as he walks to the other door, waving at me before disappearing.

"Goodnight, Damon."

------------------------------------
EDITED
O-M-G

It's been two weeks since I updated and I'm so sorry...

I hope you like this Chapter and sorry for the late update💖

//-stilesunicorn//