XXXI

Min-Soo's Interlude - Meeting Ogi

Min-Soo absolutely had no idea what he was doing but still did it anyway (He trusted the Princess after all). It promptly resulted to him being surrounded by a multitude of people wondering where on earth this 'Ying' person was, before gradually leaving once they saw no sign of the said person.

He was soon approached by a tall male who held out his hand towards him. Min-Soo all but reluctantly handed out the paper he was given to the man. The man immediately unfolded the note and read it before nodding to himself absentmindedly.

"Call me Kueng, I'll lead you to our boss now." The man, now named Kueng, said as he beckoned Min-Soo to follow him into a dark alley.

Min-Soo was soon led into a wide area where there were plenty of men eating and drinking around. He soon found himself in front of the man whom Kueng told him was 'Ogi'. Ogi was an intimidating fellow just as the princess described but Min-Soo reminded himself not to be intimidated by such a man.

"Hmph. You're not so bad." Ogi finally said, after a moment of silent observation. "Come with me, I'll give you your task."

"Y-Yes!"

"But first, we'll have to fix that stuttering of yours."

"Yes...?"