III

Decision

No longer was I "Sawada Tsunayuki, Vongola Decimo/Neo Vongola Primo of the Vongola Famiglia" but instead, "Princess Yona of the Kouka Kingdom." I lived in a place called Hiryuu Castle, located in Kuuto, the Imperial Capital of the kingdom. 

My father was Emperor Il, the younger brother of the deceased General Yu-Hon. He was the man who was responsible for giving away so many parts of our territory to our enemies as a sign for a non-aggression pact. He was known as a cowardly king based from what I heard in the castle I sneakily roamed about. Meanwhile, my childhood friends were Soo-Won and Hak.

Unfortunately, after that kidnapping incident, both of them stopped coming to the castle and I was left alone. But that was alright, I needed information and I didn't need people who would easily notice and then poke and prod at me for my abrupt personality change. Nobody noticed it much though since I mostly kept it under wraps.

In my journey to find more information in the library, I came across about the legend of the Red Dragon god and his four dragon warriors. 

"According to legend, the first king, Hiryuu, was once the Red Dragon god who took on a human form in order to rule a country. However, due to the wickedness that grew upon humans, everything had been in discord and even King Hiryuu was captured. Amidst the chaos, four Dragon Warriors – who are "apparently" the other halves of the four dragons who came to rescue Hiryuu – quelled the situation and protected the King. These four warriors eventually led their own tribes which are now known as the Fire, Water, Wind, and Earth."

Normally, I would have dismissed it as a simple legend but my Hyper Intuition began buzzing at me. It meant that this information was important but something I couldn't use for now. 

After reading so many books and scrolls in the library, my search for more information about this place had suddenly ended as there were no more things to be read. However, I wouldn't allow it to end that way so I took some drastic measures. 

I sneaked out of the castle.