♥46♥

Zeref's POV~

My heart beat pace quickened, it felt like my heart was ready to pop out of my chest and run towards the beautiful sight in front of me. Although it was a emotion I have yet to discover I felt exited and relief.

A wave of mixed emotions flooded me. I was glad I found what I was looking for this whole time. I was mad at myself for taking too long. I was angry at Natsu for taking her away from me. I was confused to what they were talking about. I was surprised at how Lucy was dressed.

Even in the darkest moments she doesn't fail to look stunning, although the clothes she is wearing is a bit revealing.

"H-hey Zeref wanna know a secret?" Natsu choked out. I applied more pressure in my grip on his neck.

"No." I growled.

"I'm g-gonna tell you anyways, well Lucy here slept with Sting before she killed him." He grinned.

I was dazed, she wouldn't stop that low. Would she? No no she wouldn't, I'm sure of that.

"What are you whispering about now?" Lucy glared at Natsu.

"Just kidding! Remember to always remember what your doing before you space out." He smirked, seconds before he released himself from my grip taking me by surprise, he quickly pushed me with force.

I flied backwards, I immediately recovered landing on the middle of road feet first, the concrete cracked where I landed leaving a hole behind. My anger flared up. Natsu was standing on top of the collapsed building I was once holding him down on.

Before I could attack him, Lucy swooped in. Almost too quickly for my eye to catch, she landed a powerful punch on Natsus right check, he grunted as he wore a painful expression.

"Lissana was the most entertaining one-" she grinned through her punches. "You should of been there-" a other punch was landed on his stomach. "Her screams were music to my ears." Her eyes glistened as she smiled widely, her smile was stretched close to her ears.

"SHUT UP!" Natsu was finally fast enough to dodge her punches and land one of his own on her cheek. Surprised by his sudden attack Lucy flew backwards, hitting a garden shop near by.

I was gonna jump in the fight, but Lucy quickly recovered, she launched her self at Natsu with full force. Her senses heightened, she dodged everyone of his attacks same with Natsu but Lucy landed a few on him.

I was surprised she was on the same level as Natsu, not that she isn't strong enough but from what I've collected when she was missing, was that she could be in a "human" trafficking. Many woman have gone missing, some where even close to finding the main base camp, but quickly erased the thought of saving whoever when they found out who the leaders were.

Of course they wouldn't tell me, even if I proposed jewels they would deny it. So of course I killed them. If they aren't gonna tell me, what's the point in keeping them alive?

I observed the fight, I know I should join, but I wanna see how far did the training take her powers. From what I'm gathering now, a lot has improved.

Natsu frustrated by Lucy's fast attacks, started yelling insults directed to her. How petty.

She laughed in response.

Natus attacks began to quicken and become more powerful.

He launched his fist covered with angry red flames, Lucy sadly didn't have time to dodge the attack. The punch landed on her stomach. She flew down hitting the concrete.

She stood up cleaning the blood on her mouth. I turned my attention on her, her ears were pointy like elf's. She held a angry expression.

"Hey Zeref maybe you should move out of the way instead of looking at me as if I'm some sort of a science test." She snapped. Natsu laughed in the distance obvious to what Lucy said. I frowned.

When shes angry she usually knows how to control it.

I walked to the front of the store across the street. I still had a clear view. Lucy has drawn out her power too. She covered her fist with flames. Natsu was surprised to how she managed to have that power. She took it in as opportunity and kicked his face, then she punched the side of his other face. As he hit the ground lucy switched her magic, and summoned her dark magic. She charged at her him, she clawed his face leaving there deep scratch marks on his cheek.

Noticing Lucy drawn out dark magic, he whispered something it was to low for me to hear, but it was loud and meaningful enough to crack her mask.

Lucy often covered her emotions when shes in fights, or missions. Not even I could see what she was feeling. It made me start to wonder, what did Natsu say that made her fall apart so easily?

This wasn't a ordinary fight. This was Lucy figuring out what she wanted with her life. She finally has her life destroyer in front if her, now what? It didn't take me long to notice lucy was always a emotional train wreck. Since the moment I first meet her under the tree, to the moment now, fighting for her permanent life changing choices.

I felt a stinging pain in my heart. I clutched the spot where my heart would be, it began to throb.

It happens whenever I don't let my real powers roam outside. It isn't healthy for me to hold my magic in. Especially since it's dark magic. I composed myself, I can't let my magic out. The dark side can usually take over ones body for a while when the power is released which is one of the reasons I don't let my dark magic roam.

I gelt a strong aura of power. I looked up, horror was written on my face.

Lucy unleashed all of her magic.

This was beyonde bad, for which she has a small percentage of my magic in her system. Even the smallest bits can take control.

Fuck

"Lucy! He isn't worth it!" I shouted as I watched her evolve into a half demon.

Two large twisted black horns grew on the top of her head, her eyes were cold and hard, they glowed yellow like a cat watching it's prey. A pair of sharp claws grew. Her smile was sinister. Her aura screamed power.

"Lucy don't lose your self." My voice came out as a small whisper.

She charged at Natsu whom was also shocked but quickly snapped out of it and let all his power out as well.

"Dam you really are a cold hearted monster." Natsu loudly laughed nervously.

I growled loudly.

She was anything but a monster.

~~~

xVote
&
xComment

Thank you ;)