♥28♥

Lucy's POV~

I became very high-strung. "Are my Celestial Spirits dead?"

Silence seeped into the room, the tree branches scraping agenst the window was the only sound keeping the room from utter silence.

Zeref chuckled, his laughter filled the room. I was completely dazed at this point, "What?" My eyebrows knitted together.

"Their not dead Lucy." He sniggered.

"Now isn't the time to laugh, I'm still confused." I lectured.

Zeref grinned. "If you were that distressed about why you can't summon them you could of asked."

"Well I'm asking now, so can you explain everything?"

"Of course lady Lucy." He smirked.
"Ah before I start may I ask were you got this outstanding information? You know of them being Dead." He sarcastically asked.

I hesitated for a moment. "Sting, that's why he was here I asked him for information to back up his explanation."

His eyes darkened. "What exactly did he say?"

Please don't get mad, Please don't get mad.

"W-well he said that since your aura was powerful and your magic was dark, anything around you dies, but he doesn't know you can seal your magic, it has something to do with atoms interfering with celestial atoms." I finished.

Zeref looked at me as if I told him the world was made of gum drops.
"Did you tell him?"

"What no I would never tell anyone he doesn't know!"

"You do realize you put everything in jeopardy! All the training all the extreme measurements we took, so no one could find out our little secret! All because you couldn't fucking ask me!" He was frustrated. I could of asked but I was afraid, I was deeply afraid of the truth.

By now we were standing screaming at each others faces, we were no longer sitting on the couch talking every thing through like normal people, but we were never normal apparently.

"But I didn't!" I screamed.

"Your so gullible! An idiot could fit your description perfectly!"

"How was I supposed to know!"

"You could of asked!"

"That's why in asking now!"

"I really need to train you mentally. Think about it for a minute. How did he know your celestial spirits were dead? Let me guess, he took one quick look at them and randomly said they were no longer living when he's clearly not a celestial mage. At sabertooth you summoned Loke didn't you? If I was really the cause of their death you wouldn't be able to summon them a long ass time ago!"

So far everything he said made sense.
But why would sting lie?

"Oh and the atom part, it's not even close to the reason why living things around me die." He quickly added.

I tried to wrap my head around this. So many questions popped up.
But one made me fear the most.

"How would he get the idea of me having to do you?" I asked wide eyed.

"No, the real question is how does he know?" Zeref added darkly.

"B-but I never told him!" My blood ran cold, I looked at zeref with horror. He looked pissed.

"Exactly, so that means some one is spying on us." He darkly spoke in a whisper. But wouldn't he sense some ones presence?

It was as if he read my mind.

"When I seal my magic it limits my access, I can not sense presence I can only listen to the smallest sounds and observe the tinniest details." Zeref walked past me up the staircase. I followed him like a lost puppy.

So this all means someone is keeping the tabs on us, and that's almost impossible, like zeref said we took the most cautious actions. Someone bigger had to be on us. I doubt sting could get this far on his own. Then it clicked. The guy at the forest, who tried to trick me into thinking he was really zeref and following him to who knows were.

"Were are we going?" I whispered as I followed him down the hall way.

"To the library of course." He spoke.

"What-" he quickly put a finger on my lips, let me tell you it was hot.

"Shh."

I quietly nodded.

He walked into one of the few rooms we had, it was to the right. He swung the door open, holding the door open for me. My heart fluttered.

"Thanks." I warmly smiled.

I stepped into the room and so did he closing the door behind him. The room had plain creamy wall paper . A king sized bed, a plant in the corner of the room. And a dresser it basically took up the whole wall.

"What are we doing?"

He walked over to the large dresser, and opened it. "Narnia Style." He smirked, while holding his hand out.

I slowly took His hand, and smiled. I followed him into the closet. He closed the closet door. Before I could process anything I was suddenly In a library. It was beautiful, a two story library. There were endless rows of book shelf's filled with books. There was a small area were tables and chairs were set.

"How did you find this?" I asked, with a beaming smile.

"I have my ways." He grinned.

There so many books to choose from. My smile slowly turned to a frown. "What are we going to do about the Sting situation?" I asked suddenly feeling tired. I still couldn't figure out how some one could go this far.

"I honestly don't know, I guess we have to be on full alert, and avoid sting." He stated nonchalantly, but he was probably frustrated. I was too.

As much as I wanted to grab all kinds of books, and sit down and read. I was too tired. "Hey Zeref what about we come back to the library tomorrow?" I ask with a small smile.

"Uh ya sure." He went to a door and opened it, we were in the closet again. I slowly stepped out of the closet. Zeref did the same.

"I'm gonna go to bed I'm really tired."
I walked out the room, and went straight to my room. I turned the cold door knob.

"Oh and Lucy."

"Ya?" I turned around but was immediately brought into a warm tight hug. "Your my little idiot." He spoke.

I was frozen to the spot. He broke the hug, and grinned as he walked to his room. I was still in shock.

I then couldn't hold the feelings I've had buried deep down anymore.

I sluggishly walked into my room and sat in the bed. Then it hit me. He completely avoided to tell me how I could summon my spirits.

"Fuck." I groaned. But it was to late my body was to tired, I quickly fell asleep.

My feelings got the best of me.

•••
×Vote
&
×Comment

Thank You! :)