♥23♥

Lucy's POV~

My teeth clattered, while shivers ran up and down my spin.

Stupid Zeref.

I mutterd colorful words under my breath.

"Karma." Zeref smirked while sweeping the house.

"Karma." I mimicked his obnoxious voice. Well his voice isn't that annoying...

"Aww is little lwucy mad?" He pouted.

Of cource I am! He threw me in the water! AGAIN. After I teased him he "accidentally" threw me in the water.

"You k-know, y-y-your gonna HA-VE to take me to t-town! And your coming!" I pointed a finger at him while trying my best not to stutter. I kept telling my self it was because I was cold.

"What? No.. I'm not going into town people will recognize you and me plus they will sense my magic because you know I'm strong as fuc-"

I kicked his shin. Jesus he can be so conceited sometimes. "I'm not an idiot, last time when I was with Sting you were stalking me and he didn't sense you at all." I fired back. It was true. And if he was gonna stalk me because he didn't trust me then I can easily use it agenst him. Fire with Fire.

The room was quite for a moment. "I wasn't stalking you I was walking by and there you guys were." He stated simply. I smirked ohhhh what a liar.

"Ohh ok. Well why didn't you say hi we all could of gone to his house. Did you know that sting has this really cool library and he's cooking is liffffffe." I checkly commented.

"Well I was thinking of cooking for you but you can ask sting now. Oh and there's a library in this house I guess your gonna have to find it." Zeref snaped.

Ohh I'm getting to him karmas a bitch.

"He also has these really soft blankets and the bed was so fucking comfty I legit didn't want to wake up-"

"I don't give a fuck!!"

I flinched at his words. Well dam. I frowned. The room was silent, until I finally decided to make a move. I didn't bother to look at his face. I walked out the door making sure I slammed it .

I don't need him to go to town. But damm that hurt. He sounded like my dad for a second.

I made it out of the woods. I smilled at the town. It looked so welcoming. There were a lot of small shops. I looked down at my clothes. I looked like shît. I needed to blend with the crowd my blonde hair didn't matter people already know I'm in town.

I walked straight into a clothing shop. I was loaded with jewles. Summer was here which meant cute tops were on the market. I casually looked around the store but my girly side was jumping up and Down.

I picked out a stunning blue dress.
I snatched the dress from the Hanger and took it straight to the changing room.

I fixed my hair. I walked to the chasier. A flower crown that matched my dress sat behind the glass. "Can I get that flower grown and I'm going to purchase this dress I'm currently wearing." I smiled. The lady nodded she took the crown and sat it on top of the counter.

I paid the lady

I paid the lady. I walked out the store the town was buzzing with people. The sun blared. There seemed to be a crowd forming. The nosiy person I was I walked to the crowd.

I pushed my way through. But no matter how I pushed these people wouldn't let me see.

I pouted. I fled the crowd. All that pushing has me tiiired. I walked to a ice cream stand. "Hai can I get a single vanilla." The man nodded. The creep I was I stared at him taking in his features. He wasn't bad but wowowow he was a hot one.

He had brown hair. It looked so soft. He also had these green eyes. He had golden olive skin. And a smile to die for.

"Were out of vanilla sorry." The guy stated bluntly.

I snapped out of my thoughts.

I leaned taking a closer look at his face. "Are those your real eyes?" I asked invading his personal bubble. They looked so fake, bright green with golden specks and a dark forest green.

"Y-ya.."

Heheh not so tough now. This guy is like a book. Hard on the outside but soft on the inside. Dem soft pages.

A couple minutes passed and you know I'm a weirdo I was still staring at his eyes.

"Ok, your eyes are killer btw."

I left the stand. Just like that I walked away.
•••
×Vote
  &
×Comment

Thank You! :)