Chapter 71 - I'll Protect You

Louis' P.O.V

The boys and I were allowed to go home early. One week early. 

We all planned on making a surprise party for Hannah as it was her birthday. We were all on the plane, I was excited to see Hannah, but I was scared. How would she react? Would she want to see me. It's been a week, she's had to of forgave me for now right? 

 As we all get off the plane, I begin to get more excited as we got onto the car, our luggage was put into the boot.

"Shall we all go pick Hannah up then we'll get home?"

"Yeah, we need to talk to management anyways!"

"Alright." 

.......

"Baby?" I call, making my way up. The boys were downstairs with Mr and Mrs Quirk while I got to bring Hannah down.

I knock on the door, opening it. When I went in, everything was immaculate. No dust was seen as I made my way through. The bed was ready made and everything else, wow.

"Baby?" I call.

I go into the bathroom, nobody.

I then see her, she was outside. I open the balcony door, causing her to turn around. Her eyes widened.

"L-Louis?" She stuttered.

"Hello baby." I grin.

She began to cry.

"Are you- are you okay?"

"What do you think? You fūcking left me! Do you know how much I went through?" 

I grasp onto her wrists, remembering our facetime. She tried to pull back but I refused to let her, pushing down her sleeve. I gasped. Her wrist was littered with scars, each deeper than the rest.

"I couldn't stop Louis. It just felt so good to release the pain and-"

"Are you stupid? Do you not care about Peanut?" I interrupt.

Hannah looked up, wide eyed.

"Y-yes. I-"

"No, no you didn't. You're not only harming yourself but to a baby! Would you ever go and cut a baby! Would you?" I was angry, no furious. How could she do something so careless?!

Hannah's P.O.V

I look up at Louis in confusion. I did care for Peanut, I tried to stop, but I couldn't.

"This wasn't all my fault! If you were here I wouldn't of!"

"If I was here? You selfish girl! I was working! I was earning money for you! And what do you do to repay me? Fùck!"

I flinch at his words, I hadn't heard anything louder then my whispers for the past week and here he was screaming and yelling at me.

"I tried Louis! I cleaned, I ate, I did everything to distract myself!"

"You didn't try hard enough!" His face was red from shouting, a vein was poking out of his neck.

"I'm sorry Louis."

"You're always sorry! Always God damñ sorry expecting to forgive you every time!"

"You were with Eleanor!" I  finally screamed before crying once more. This wasn't healthy for me, this wasn't doing Peanut good.

"She appeared out of nowhere okay! I had to!"

"You held hands, y-you-"

"Fūcked?"