chapter thirteen

hannah's p.o.v

I stormed out of the boys toilets in tears, ignoring the weird glances I got.

"Hannah! Shit are you okay?" Niall asked.

"I'm fine." I was so used to saying those two words..

I stormed past him and went outside to my car, quickly driving back to the flat. I hate Louis Tomlinson. I hate him I hate him I hate him. I could even get it tattooed on me, but I don't want his name on my skin.

I got into the flat and ran to my all time favourite place. The place to go when I'm upset, angry. The place I loved all too well. The bathroom. I blindly searched for my razor, my tears blurring my view. I'm surprised I got home without an accident. I broke off the razor, smiling sadistically at the shiny blade.

"Hello beautiful." I whisper to my reflection.

louis' p.o.v

I ran out the toilets in search for Hannah, I can't leave her when she's feeling like this. Something bad can happen, something permanent...

"Louis! Baby!" Eleanor ran towards me, peppering kissed on my burning cheek.

"No time El, I have something to do." I rush, running out towards the car park.

"Have you seen Hannah?" I ask the boys.

"I saw her about 5 minutes ago, she was a wreck! Do you know what happened?" Niall asked.

I shook my head as a lie, running out towards where she parked her car. Gone. I make my way to the nearby taxi stand, climbing into the passenger seat. I told him my address and told him I would pay extra if he was fast. He drove quickly to the flat. I slammed a bunch of notes in his greedy hands as I ran up the stairs. My lungs were on fire, panting for more oxygen. I refused to rest until I found Hannah, she was in danger.

I ran towards the bathroom, kicking the door wide open, thank lord there was no lock. What I saw almost caused me to faint. Hannah was laid on the ground, streaks of blood surrounding her, a blade inches away from her hand.

"Hannah! Wake up!" I shout, kneeling down to her limp body and holding her tightly. Her blood covered my shirt but I didn't care.

"Hannah, please you can't leave me." I mutter.

"I.. I think I love you." I whisper.

I reach up to get my flannel, soaking it in cold water. I wring it out, dabbing it on the deep cuts in her wrists.

"Why Hannah, why? I'm so fucking sorry." I strain, my tears mixing with the cold water.

-*-

hannah's p.o.v

Nobody wants you.

You're a fat whøre.

Go die in a hole.

You're so worhtless.

The voices echoed in my mind, bouncing off each corner of my mind. I shook my head, trying to clear the voices. The evil devils trapped inside of my mind. Impossible to be gone. I screamed at them, but my voice was always drowned, drowned by more insults.

"Hannah!" Someone shouted. It got louder and louder till my eyes suddenly snapped open. I was drenched in sweat and tears, my throat killed.

"What?" I croak.

"What happened? You were screaming and shouting." Louis actually looked concerned. Dićk. Hannah was all gone now. This is the new girl. The one who's guarded, nobody is going to get into my mind, otherwise known as a dungeon, devils trapped inside, knowing exactly when to break free.

"Don't fücking touch me." I croak.

"Hannah I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"Save it Louis, go shâg Eleanor or something. I know exactly what you're trying to do. You try to be all nice and caring and know everything about me, well good luck now. This is the new me. My guards are up, good luck attmepting to break in the dungeons." I spat, turning over.

I felt the weight leave the bed then the door shut. Finally, peace. Peace without that dïck intruding and messing with my emotions.

louis' p.o.v

I changed out of the shirt covered in Hannah's blood. I slumped onto the sofa. Why did this girl have so much impact on my heart? I loved Eleanor, but why did Hannah make me have elephants stomping around in my stomach, making it hard to speak to her. With Eleanor I had slight tingles, and I was always nervous on what to say. With Hannah, I had to say the right words. Saying the wrong words would make everything worse. I don't know what's different about Hannah, but it's a good difference and it's definitely making me like her more.

~*~*~*~

Congratulations to Denise and Greg, Niall will be a wonderful uncle!

R.I.P Talia <3

sorry for the constant p.o.v change in this chapter !!!

Loveyou all!

~ Chamrock Jack 🍀 Xox