"Oh, and these are the guys. This is Mason, my beta. Hugo, Chris, and Zane" Ryan smiled.

"Nice to meet you guys" I held my hand out for Mason to shake first, but a figure got in the way.

It pulled Mason back a step, and growled at me.

I'm guessing it was his mate, so I giggled and pulled my hand back just in case three other girls decided to do the same thing with Hugo, Chris and Zane.

"Yeah, do the rest of you have mates I have to keep a look out for?" I giggled.

"Nope" Zane smiled.

"Yeah" Chris nodded.

"Yup" Hugo nodded too.

"As you can see this is Jessica, my mate" Mason chuckled, and pushed Jessica from behind him.

A girl about my height, with straight blonde hair that flowed down to her back, and green eyes stood before me the next second.

"Hi, I'm Alexis-Reine" I smiled.

Jessica looked me up and down, and I raised my eyebrow.

"I like you" Jessica nodded to herself.

"That would be a first" Mason sighed in relief.

I was confused, what?

"See Jessica here doesn't have any girl friends, there all too 'waste' for her. Right Jess?" Ryan teased her.

"Oh, I'm practically the same way. I don't have much girl friends, I prefer being friends with guys, but you seem cool" I smiled.

"As long as you don't go after Mason, I'm fine" She smiled sweetly at me.

"Don't worry girl, I don't intend too. Anyways, he isn't my type anyway" I shrugged smiling back.

Mason faked being hurt. "I'm not your type? Why not?" He pouted.

Jessica nudged him in the ribs, hard.

"I have a feeling me and you will get along just fine" I smirk at Jessica.

"I was just joking baby, you're the only one for me" Mason smiled, his arms going around Jessica's waist, and kissed her.

I smiled at them. They were so cute, I wish I had that.

A group of three girls are now standing beside us, whoa I never noticed them.

"HEY, NEW GIRL. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE FLIRTING WITH?" Some blonde haired girl screams in my face.

She looks so angry, it's too funny... No I can't laugh, no I won't...

"AHHAHHAHAHAHHAHA" Damn it, I laughed.

"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT UGLY?" She growled.

I took in her features. Who was she calling ugly? Has she seen her own face? I mean dude, I'm not one to judge, but SHE was calling ME ugly? Okay there.

"I'm sorry sweetie, but you yourself aren't that pretty either" I bit my lip to stop my laughter.

"How dare you? I'm gorgeous for your information, and I heard you were flirting with my man!" She growled.

"You haven't looked into a mirror have you? Just judging by your makeup, I know you didn't so calm down. And who's your boyfriend? Ryan?" I smirked at her.

"YOU'RE REALLY PISSING ME OFF! AND YES RYAN, WHO ELSE!" She yelled.

"So she's not your mate?" I turned to face Ryan.