Desperate Kisses.

Nico's back hit the wall, and he hissed in pain, knowing that a bruise will be forming at the side of his hip. Thoughts about potential injuries fled from his mind when Will's arms were placed at both sides of his head, trapping him, and soft lips captured his. Almost immediately, he granted access to the blond and fought to dominate the passionate kiss. Will's resolved weakened when Nico fisted his way in, exploring every inch and crevice of the blond's mouth. The blond moaned softly, and Nico felt himself getting turned on.

He switched their positions, slamming the taller man's frame against the wall, hard enough to bruise. Will leaned into the kiss, their teeth clacking as their actions became clouded with lust and desire. Straddling the blond's waist, Nico swallowed up yet another one of Will's breathy moans, and felt fingers tugging lightly at his dark locks. Nico traced the outline of Will's abs against the tee that he was wearing, before letting it slip under the hem of the tee-shirt and running his hand on Will's torso.

"Nico!" Will gasped, when their waists grinded together, breaking the kiss.

Nico smirked, and pressed their bodies closer to each other to increase the friction.

Will whined, a breathless, pleading whine, before Nico shushed him by kissing him. His tongue ran along Will's bottom lip, and suddenly felt the wall at his back again.

Nico blinked, before registering the fact that Will was determined to dominate again. Nico's hands slid from the back of Will's neck to his hipbones, stopping for a few seconds to run his fingers against the agile 'V' before slipping his hands into the waistband of his hoyfriend's boxers.

Will's knees buckled at the sudden intrusion, and felt Nico's smug smile against his lips. He was desperate now, desperate for release, desperate for Nico. Desperate, desperate, desperate.

Luckily for him, Nico pushed him toward their bed, never breaking contact.

This was gonna be one passionate night.

Author's note: I actually am not that happy with this one, because it's so fucking short, but...it's kinda steamy-ish to me. Idk? Vote and Comment? Idk? 😂 Oh btw, if there are any errors or wtv can you please comment and tell me? I'm re-editing all my other chapters so I'll like the help!

Love, K.