Meeting My Dad Who's only 26 Kind Of

??? Pov

"Boss why did you bring that girl here? I thought you said that she was a mistake". I watch boss closely why he stared intensely at her. Her  hair was a nice shade of (color). But boss would kill me if he found out. Though I won't lie, I'm pretty sure that he'll wish for her to make some friends. He handed her to me."W-what, why are you handing her to me"? He just shook his head and walked away.

(Name) pov

Italics- you

Bold- element mirror

Underline- element heart

W-what is going on, what happening!

CLAM DOWN! There is no reason for you to freak out right now okay.

Give the poor child a break, she's been through also much hell today besides she can still hear everything even though she won't wake up.

What are you talking about, of course I can wake up it doesn't take a genius  to know

...................

About that, you kind of can't that liquid put into this weird dream like state so yeah.

AND YOU JUST NOW YELL ME !!  So how do you suppose I wake you people.

Jay pov

I walk around the perimeter to make sure Zane and the shadow knights don't attack our camp. As I was walking I saw a shining object not to far from where I stood. I walked over and saw it was a peace of a mirror. I study it until I'll looked closer at it, I saw boss daughter (Name) in trying to escape. When she realized that I could see her she started writing on the glass. Get Aaron, my dad PLEASE he's the only one who can help me!

=================================

Well there you guys go