Phoenix WHAT

Things you need to know

Y/n-your name

E/c-eye color

H/c- hair color

H/l- hair length

F/c-favorite color

W/c- weapon of choice
More will be added on threw out the story

Y/n pov

I can't let them take me to Phoenix what ever it's name is!!The blonde held on to my left arm and the brown hair held my right. Need to think of a plan and fast. since my powers don't want to work." C-can we take a break p-please". They all shared a look and seem like they weren't gonna. Crap, hmm maybe just maybe. I act like I was going to faint and fell to the ground.

Laurence pov

When the girl jumped is from the tree it took us by surprise. But while we had her she also surprised me by falling top the ground." Are you okay"! She was on the ground panting out of exhaustion. Maybe we do need to take a break and make camp. Lift her up into my arms and told Garroth and Dante to make camp. When I looked down at her, her eyes were closed. She really adorable and cute.

Garroth pov

I can't believe laurence made me and Dante set up camp. I glanced at the girl. She does look cute.... No garroth you love aphmau and aphmau ONLY!!!

Dante pov
She looks pretty

??? Pov

You may have escape me once y/n but this time your gonna be mine

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed I'm going to posting more chapters today and maybe update one of my other books!!!! CIAO!!!

Word count~279