It's a Gift and a Curse

Things you need to know

Y/n-your name

H/c-hair color

H/l-hair length

W/c-weapon choice

All you need to know for now

Y/n pov

I had drifted off to sleep when we entered the gates. I felt Dante walking suddenly he stop. He set me down on something soft. I assumed it was a bed. Soon I was completely asleep.

??? Pov

I watch laurence, Dante, and Garroth put y/n on a bed. I laughed as they all left. Sneaking in I stand next to her bed."why do you have to be sweet and innocent. I kissed her forehead and left her journal. I left the room and continued to watch in shadows.

(Time skip brought to you by Olive Garden)

Y/n pov

I woke up because the sun was shining in my face. Why am I in a bed. Thinking I remembered what happened yesterday. I sighed and got out of bed. Not knowing I was being watched. I used magic to make the bed." Wow I didn't know you had magics".I turned around to see a girl about my age. Her hair looked black and she had hazel colored eyes."U-uh y-yeah, I don't really like to use it. My magic is really dangers". She nodded her head in agreement."Hi my name is Aphmau, your name is f/n(fake name) right"?I shook my head no,"I would tell you my name but I can't". She looked confused but said okay."Well could you follow me please".I just nodded my head and followed.

Aphmau pov (yas, she has a pov~nya~)
As the girl followed me but I wonder what her real name was. We arrived to a chair and table in the prison room."So why did you jump my guards"? She looked guilty.

Y/n pov
"I'm sorry, I thought they where O'kasis guards. I was being chased because of my-".I stopped and looked down. I muttered the last word."Magics, you see my magic is very powerful and I can't let anyone use them". Aphmau was silent for awhile so I continued."Zane wanted to use as a weapon but I ran off". There was a very loud silence."Well"i looked at aphmau."you can stay here in Phoenix Drop" I was happy, it's been awhile since I had a place to call home. I got up to leave but i paused at the doorway."Aphmau, my name is Y/n".I left with my name in the air.

Laurence pov

I was walking around and saw mystery girl."Hi idiot laurence"she said too me. I just laughed and we both talked for awhile. She seemed happy but didn't last. When see looked past me, she looked like she saw her worst nightmare.

Y/n pov
N-not again not him.

He's the one that told me of my gift and curse

CLIFFHANGER~NYA~
Didn't see that happening did ya
MU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Lacy~chan out ~nya~