Oh Phoenix Drop

No list of things you need to know

??? Pov

I watched as she sing and wash her face. It's been forever since I last seen her. Maybe, just maybe I could take her home. I looked at her journal that I held in hand." No not yet but soon".I continued to watch those foolish guards watch over my only sister.

(Sorry but Aaron is going to be a suppose for ya)

Y/n pov
Once I was finish those three idiots walked to me."before I go any where your names first".I crossed my arms and stared.

Laurence pov

"Well you already know my name. But this is Garroth and Dante. May we know your name m'lady". She shook her head and laugh. She pointed a finger us all.

Y/n pov
"Your crazy, one Garroth Ro'meave(I spelled last name correct right) is Zane's brother. Two I'm not going back there if you knew my name I'm good as caught so NO"! Laurence sighd and grabbed my arm while Dante and Garroth looked confused.

Third point of view
As they walked she looked around at their surroundings."so laurence where are we going"she asked? Laurence similes but doesn't reply. while walking she tried to pull a few magic acts but failed. Soon she started to fall back because she was tired so Dante lifted her up in bridal style.

Dante pov
I noticed how y/n was trying to keep up with laurence. But no matter how she tried she was sleepy. I decided to carry her so she can rest. By doing so I earned some glares from Laurence and Garroth.i just laughed them both and continued to walk.

Y/n pov

While Dante carried me, I started to drift off. Mumbling I ask Dante where we or. Cause there was a gate some what of my view."Dante what is that"? He smiled as he replied"welcome to Phoenix Drop mystery girl"!
Phoenix Drop, that's it's name. Zane said Phoenix whatever.

Hoped you enjoyed the chapter cause the next is going to be about the ??? past at least part 1

Lacy~chan out ~Nya~