Finding Aphmau (choice A)

Travis pov

I was going through a couple of books in the library when I found one certain book that was interesting. I picked it up to read it but a certain sound made me look up. Aphmau what happened to you!

Name pov
Travis was panting really hard and suddenly I felt really bad for yelling."I'm sorry for yelling at you I'm just really tired. So what brings you to my humble home"! I soon realized that he didn't seem like his perverted self." It's about Aphmau, you know how you were keeping the boys distracted for there own sake well she came out the forest. There was shadow souls chasing her"! I pulled him in and tan to my room to get dressed. (1 minute later......). Grabbing Travis we flew down the path only to stop and see the boys battling Shadow Knights. I felt an urge in side me some where and my element mirror spoke to me.

Italics is Mirror
Normal is you

It's time to start using your powers again (name(

But I can't I'll hurt them

You'll be fine now hurry!

Using my element gravity, my (color) hair started to get black streaks (if hair is black red streaks instead) and my eyes turned neon blue. I lofted them of the ground and sent them flying. I turned back to normal and ran up the path to Aphmau's home. Busting in I saw the worst thing to see I  saw my worst nightmare pop up into the the room. Not paying attention I felt something wet hit me. I turned around to see Aphmau apologizing to me. After that everything went black as night.

Aphmau pov
I tried to stop myself but I couldn't it was like my body didn't want obey me . I threw the potion at (name). Saw her turn to look at me. I said sorry before we both hit the ground passing out. But the difference was she would be a sleep until she was in the nether with her brother

ZENIX

------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for not updating like I would but I have been  having a really bad week. But so you guys know tomorrow the contest will be closing and the winners will be announced.

Goodbye my Dreamers

Lacy~Chan out