One; 2015 Part II.

*Warning* Smut. Yeah I know it's pretty soon. But I wanna get this story going. Enjoy xx

Harry pulls away from the kiss and stares at Louis. "Why did you kiss me?"

"I- I don't-" Louis stutters nervously.

"Kiss me again." Harry catches Louis off guard.

"What?"

"Kiss me again." Harry says again.

Louis doesn't waste another second. His lips crash into Harry's. This kiss is more sloppy and rough than the first one.

"I've missed you so much, Haz" Louis says between each wet kiss.

"Me too, Boo" Harry replies.

They go up to Harry's room not breaking the kiss. Harry throws Louis down on the bed and straddles him. Louis' hand snake around Harry's hips and they continue to kiss sloppily with Harry grinding their hips together.

As things get more and more heated, they forget all about their fight and the stunts and everything. They've longed to do this for so long. Now that its happening, they couldn't care less about anything else.

Louis breaks from the kiss to take Harry's shirt off, along with his own. After that they take off their bottoms so Louis is left in boxers and Harry is left in black panties. Louis looks at the panties and let's out a shaky sigh. He's always loved it when Harry wears panties.

"Those panties are so sexy," Louis says while nipping and kissing Harry's neck. Harry melts under his touch.

"T-thank you." Harry stutters due to the bliss of having Louis kiss at his neck.

Louis grips Harry's panties at the waist and whispers, "off". Harry obeys quickly and rips them off. Louis takes his boxers off as well.

"Get on your stomach and spread your legs, baby." Louis demands. Harry gladly obeys. He knows what's coming.

Louis massages Harry's bum and Harry let's out quiet moans. Louis as missed this so much, Harry being so submissive and withering under his touch. Louis spreads Harry's cheeks so he has more access and licks a strip over Harry's hole.

"O-oh god" Harry moans. That just urges Louis on. He flicks his tongue over Harry's hole and watches as Harry falls apart. Harry's moans get louder and louder. Louis' throbbing hard on starts leaking precome and he just about explodes just hearing Harry's moans. But they can't cúm yet, they haven't gotten to the good part.

Louis stops licking at Harry's hole and Harry pouts and whines at the cold feeling where Louis tongue was. "Don't s-stop" he whines.

"Shhh baby." He goes down and whispers into Harry's ear, "I want you to ride me, Babycakes"

Harry doesn't hesitate before getting up and throwing Louis down on the bed on his back. Harry straddles Louis and kisses him deeply before grabbing Louis' hard on and lining it up with his entrance. He slowly slides down on it and moans long and loud. Louis nearly cúms just from hearing that. Harry keeps going until his bum touches Louis thighs. He then starts bouncing on Louis' díck and moans louder and louder, face scrunching up from pleasure.

"S-so beautiful Harry. Youre so g-gorgeous. S-so fucking beautiful." Louis says, panting.

Louis can tell Harry's close because his movements are becoming sloppy. Louis holds Harry thighs up and starts thrusting into Harry faster and faster causing Harry to cry and scream out in pleasure. With one last thrust from Louis, Harry explodes over Louis' stomach, screaming his name. That's enough to send Louis I've the edge and he cúms inside Harry. Harry collapses onto Louis, both panting. Louis kisses Harry's sweaty forehead and says, "You did such a good job, baby. You were so good. Let's get cleaned up yeah?" Harry nods and gets up, wincing at the empty feeling as Louis pulls out of him.

Both boys shower together and Harry decides to let Louis stay the night. They cuddle up in Harrys bed and entwine their bodies together, Harry's head on Louis' chest.

"Boo?" Harry says.

"Yeah?"

"I'm so sorry." Harry says quietly.

"For what peaches?"

"For everything. I should have never left. I should've stayed and worked things out. We could have gotten though it. I'm just so sorry. It kills me that all we do now is fight. I just miss you so much, Boobear." Harry says tears in his eyes.

"Harry, baby, no. It's not your fault. I shouldn't have let you go. I should never have told you not to come back. I made the biggest mistake of my life letting you walk away. I lost my home that day. Losing you is the worst thing that ever happened to me. Ive missed you so much, hazza." Louis says holding Harry closer.

"I love you, Louis"

"I love you too, baby. Always have, always will."

..........

"Are you lads okay?" Liam asks. They are all at Liam's hanging out. Niall is stuffing his face, listening to conversation while Louis and Harry and Liam are on the couch doing the conversing. Louis and Harry are sat opposite sides of the couch with Liam in the middle.

"What do you mean?" Louis asks, smug look on his face looking behind Liam at Harry. Harry looks down and blushes.

"That! That's what I mean! You just looked at Harry and smiled. Why are you not arguing?" Liam asks, confused.

"We've simply grown up my dear Lima." Louis says smugly.

"Don't bullshit me Tommo. What the hell is going on."

Louis doesn't say anything and just looks at Harry and smiles again. He also winks which makes Harry giggle a little bit. Louis can't help but think about how fucking cute Harry is. He just wants to cuddle him to death. Meanwhile, Liam is so lost.

Suddenly, Niall interrupts, "You guys fucked."

Louis looks at Niall absolutely dumbfounded, Harry looks down at the ground and bites his lip, starting to sweat.

"Oh my god Niall! Don't be ridiculous!" Liam says laughing hysterically. His laughs die down after he realizes Harry and Louis' expressions. "You guys didn't- you hate- did you?!"

Harry nods and gives a weak smile. Liam can not believe this. "Harry, I've known you are gay, but since when are you?" He turns to Louis.

"Since I met Harry." Louis says, looking into Harry's eyes. "He brought out the real me when I met him. he changed my life. I didn't know what love was until I met him." Harry can't help but blush.

"I'm going to need more than that Lou." Liam says.

"Okay, let me explain."

Word count: 1103

Thoughts?

I'm sorry I haven't uploaded sooner. I've been so busy. Things will start happening in the next chapter!