Chapter 6

'JANE, we are really sorry for what we have done....we are your culprits.....we took this picture and spreaded it...'
The two evils girls begged before Jane.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well though Ethen couldn't win Jane's heart with the letter and teddy, he did something in which he is an expert. It took him no time to punish his friends for plotting a dirty game against Jane. On top of it...Ethen caught the main culprits as well.

But Jane on the other hand, didnt believe the girls and knew that Ethen was behind all these.

Hatred made a permanent place in Jane's heart for Ethen.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jane was on her way home all upset. Her bewildering mind raised a question why she never saw Ethen? Why Ethen never appeared before her? Is he for real? She was irritated when she realised she was thinking about him. She ran home with a disturbed mind and threw herself on her bed with her face digged in the pillow as soon as she reached home.

Ethen was heart broken because though he knew that Jane hates him well, this was confirmed now. He had fallen in love for the first time....
" Even his demons sing, when he sees her"
She is the only girl he would gladly give up everything for. She is the only girl he ever set his eyes on. Only girl he ever wanted to be with.

Ethen was restless to see her once...to know how is she now...therefore he couldn't help but kept standing outside Jane's house...where he first saw her...

He kept waiting for her....and became more impatient to see her...to know she is alright...
Finally ' HIS GIRL' appeared in the balcony while rubbing her eyes. Her hair was messy but still looking gorgeous. Ethen couldn't take his eyes off her.
Ethen by then learnt to smile...because her presence made him happy that no one else could.

As Jane looked at the road but her eyes still blurry...she was shocked as she saw him again....
She smiled....rubbed her eyes again and was confirmed it was HIM.
This time she didn't want to let go of him....and ran down the stairs to meet him.
But maybe it was still not time for them to unite, for Ethen still didn't have the guts to face her...to reveal that he was Ethen whom Jane hates so much. Therefore before Jane could come down Ethen disappeared. The glow of her face vanished when she didnt find him there....
Little did Jane knew that Ethen loved her so much.

Jane thought she just imagined that guy to be here and thus jane headed back home walking slowly and her heads down.

Whereas here Ethen was in a worse situation than Jane because here the love of his life was misunderstanding him and he was helpless. Ethen stood beside the window of his luxurious cabin....the howling of the wind went through the trees without end, causing the skin on his neck to prickle .Ethen stared at the vase before him , trying to unravel the knot of anger within him.

Ethen decided no matter Jane loves him or not but he will always protect her anyways. That was a promise he was determined to keep.

It was next morning, Ethen jumped out of his sleep. He had a nightmare of Jane slapping him. Though he realized it was just a bad dream ,he felt an incredible pain in his heart.

Jane left for school without any fear of being hassled by Ethen or his gang.
As she stepped out of her house she found a bouquet of white Lilys and a note of apologize from Ethen.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I dont belive this, I know it's their new prank on me...as far as I heard about Ethen he is not so generous, Jane spoke to herself with wrinkles on her forehead.

It took her no time to threw the bouquet and crash them with her foot for her hatred was much more .

As she walked to school, on the way her eyes looked for that gentle boy she met that early morning.
She was lost in her own thoughts and was walking carelessly on the road...

Ethen just a few steps behind her....who was in his lavish car trying to follow Jane just to make sure she is fine...

He could see the little sad Jane Walking all alone with despair.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Shit!!! Janeeee.....!! Ethen shouted.
He jumped out of his car and ran at the speed of thunder to save Jane who was lying on the road, almost fainted..with blood all over her.
Ethen had to face what he had refused to acknowledge......a car hitting Jane and leaving her in this condition. He flung immediately into the deepest abyss of despair and hurt with Jane in his arms....
I was such a whirlwind of incident.

Will Jane recover?? Will there love story have a happy ending??

It Was Always YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara