Chapter 5

To those who are curious about the suspense of the letter introduced in chapter 3....this chapter is for you.

Their animosity had ebbed back for a few days as ethen's friends had been instructed "Stay Away from her" and jane preferred not to unnecessarily make a moutain out of a molehill.

It was Christmas time when the party at Ethen's house is always the talk of the town.
Like all other students, jane was also invited for the party. Though Jane was not interested to attend the party of her rival yet she decided to go. She believes in giving people a second chance.  Moreover, since they didnt drag the matter any further  so she planned to extend the hand of friendship.

Well, Ethen unaware of Jane's mature decision, planned not to come infront of her. Ethen was afraid that Jane hates him for his infamous reputation in school.

The party started in full swing with everyone incredibly excited. Ethen like always was in his dashing look.  His audacious personality along with his good looks melted the heart of all pretty girls there.

As Jane entered, in a gorgeous polka-dotted white gown, it was a jaw dropping moment for all young hunks in the party . Her rosy cheeks, twisted golden hair and her spontaneous attractive smile added to her enthralling beauty. When together, they would be a frame of perfection.

Ethen was smitten by the charm of her glorious beauty. Never had he experienced such a hurricane of feelings within himself.
He folded his arms into a grip and smiled while staring at Jane with awe and wonder. For him she was  an epitome of beauty. The faint golden light of the chandelier touched her melting butter like skin which gave him a reminiscence of that morning.

While she greeted eveyone Ethen realised he should remain under cover. He had no guts to face her hatred towards him. On the other hand, Jane wished to meet Ethen.  He was an unsolved mystery for her as she had  heard so much about him yet never saw him.

Now moving the spot light from Jane and Ethen, now it was time to focus on Ethen's gang who still had grudge aganist Jane. They  were making plans of some mischief at the corner of the hall against Jane.  They were also pissed because Ethen didnot take any revenge from her. Jane and Ethen were unaware  that a dangerous plan was being hatched behind their back.

As per their devilish  conspiracy, they spiked her orange juice with sedatives.  Being naive Jane drank it all and made their path clear by falling unconscious.  They secretly escorted her to a room with the evil intention of playing bad with her.

Fortunately, Ethen rushed into that room on time as soon as he got a whiff of the mischief being carried out.

In order to camouflage the matter from getting public, he took her into his arms and sneaked into his room. Well, all of his efforts went in vain  as this caught the eyes of two notorious girls who envied Jane from day one. To make this issue a hot potato in the school they captured this moment.

Unconscience Jane was sent back home safely by Ethen who went to drop her himself. All the way as he drove with Jane, who was sleeping like a kid, Ethen felt like his whole world was beside him. That  was  a  beautiful night and probably the most memorable one.

.
.
.
.
.

Well, things turned out too dirty the next morning when Jane found the picture of her unconscious body in the arms of a boy whose broad shoulders were only visible. It was distributed like a hand out to every pupil in school.  Jane immediately realised it was all Ethen and his gang's plan to take revenge. She was sure that they invited her to the party to play this mischievous prank on her.

             She was devastated.

Eveyone in the school were talking about her. They were gossiping about what might have happened between them last night behind the locked doors.

As this reached Ethen's ears, he couldnt stand the sight of Jane getting humiliated. She was HIS "precious" whom he always wants to protect from all evil. Hence in order to safeguard her reputation, he wanted to make Jane his official girlfriend so that all allegations against her become invalid. Thus, no one can ever dare to hurl a finger at her. So he decided to propose her in the presence of the entire school.(As suggested in Chapter 3)

He thought even if she rejects him, people will know that she is Ethen's choice, and will think thousand times before hurting her.

Will Jane ever be able to see the soft aspect of Ethen's personality? What will happen next? Will Ethen and Jane ever be united?

Sorry readers for the late update.
I had my exams. Next update very soon. If you liked my story, then please appreciate with a vote and comment. This will mean a lot.