|day 6

I wake up and I'm at home in my own bed. I'm still so upset about what Aaron did. I can't believe it.

I spend the day relaxing and having me time. I miss Aaron and the rest so much.

--

(Didn't wanna describe a boring day so I'll skip to the next morning.)

|day 7

Again, I wake up all alone. My house is so quiet. I hate it.

I miss the family so much. I think I will go back today.

I go have breakfast before hitting the shower and packing my suitcase.

When I'm ready I hop into the taxi and head back to the Geordie shore house.

I walk through the door and only see Scott and Nathan.

"Your back!" Scott cheers as he ran over to me and hugged me. "Hey," I say. Nathan hasn't even looked at me yet.

"Ava can we talk outside please?" He finally says. I nod and we go out and sit on the chairs. "I just want to say I'm really sorry about my behaviour towards you the other night. I was mortal, you had a right to want her to leave but trust me it takes two to tangle." He says.

"It's okay Nathan." I reassure him.

We hug and then head back into the house. Now everyone is sitting on the sofa.

The girls squeal as they see me and run to hug me. Aaron is just sitting there, not even looking at me. What the fuck.

I sit on the other end of the sofa so that I'm nowhere near him.

"You two need to sort this out." Marnie says. I glance at Aaron but he's just messing with his fingers. I roll my eyes and look away.

"Fuck sake Aaron just apologise already!" Gary shouts.

Still nothing.

I get up and go towards the garden. "I'll be waiting out here." I say before walking out.

I sit on the chair and wait for Aaron to come out.

After a while I hear the door open and look over. Aaron.

He sits next to me and we both sit in silence for a while.

"Why." I say. He doesn't answer.

"Fucking tell me Aaron!" I shout. "I'm sorry. I don't know why I done it." He says.

What a fucking divvy. "Do you not like us?" I ask. I feel tears rolling down my cheek. "I do, I'm just not good with all this. I'm used to going out and pulling." He says.

"So you don't want to start anything serious?" I say. He sits in silence. "Then why'd you ask me out on a date? Leading me on? Trying to get my hopes up?" I cry.

"No. I do fancy you, a lot even. I'm just not good at relationships and I don't want to keep hurting you." He says. "Bit too late, I think you already have." I spat.

"Please Ava, give me one more chance, I don't mean to hurt you at all. Just one more chance." He says, I see a tear roll down his cheek.

"Fine." I say. He pulls me onto his lap and hugs me tight. I really hope he doesn't hurt us, again.

We walk back in and find out me, Chloe, Charlotte and Scott are going to work.

"Right let's go get ready then," I say to Marnie and we head upstairs.

When we're all ready we go out to the taxi and head to the club. It's tash on tours for singles. We go in and there's loads of fit lads.

The first game is the ice cube game. A fit lad stands next to me, just my luck. As I passed the ice cube to the lad he spat it out and starts trying to kiss me. I instantly pull away.

"Whats the matter?" He smirks. "I'm sorry I'm kind of seeing someone." I explain.

"So, he's not here is he?" He says. What a dick! "Chloe!" I call her over. "Here neck on with her," I say pushing her into him. They instantly start tashin on. I hear Scott laughing behind me.

We play a few more games and then head to meet the others.

"You alright?" Aaron asks. I nod. "Are you two fine now?" Nathan asks. We both nod. "Kiss her! Kiss her!" They all start chanting.

I look at Aaron and he taps his cheek signalling me to kiss him there. I go to give him a quick peck but he turns his head and our lips collide. I laugh and so does he. "Cheeky shit,"

I notice Scott sitting around so I just go over to him. "Aye you alreet?" He says. "Yeah is everything okay?" I ask. He looks down at his drink. "Chantelle?" I ask and he nods, pointing over at her. She's necking on with some fella.

I give Scott a friendly hug saying, "you'll find someone better Scott." He really seems to like her a lot, but she doesn't realise that. I get up and go look for Aaron.

I finally find him and I can't believe who he's with.

I storm over to them. "You again?" I shout. "Dont you think you've caused enough problems already?"

"Look, As I said, he told me he was single." She turns around and flips her hair in my face before beginning to walk away.

I can't take it anymore, I usually don't get mad easily, but I can't take it anymore.

I yank her hair and pull her back. She comes back and slaps me across the face. I instantly hit her back. Aaron tries to pull me away from her but I escape his grasp and go and hit her again, she begins pulling my hair and were soon on the ground fighting.

It's not until we're separated by two security guards and Aaron that we stop fighting.

"We were only talking." Aaron says. "So? One thing could have led to another, she could have went and kissed you." I shout. "It's okay, don't worry about her." He says hugging me tight.

"Let's go let's go!" Gary shouts and we all go to the taxis and head home.

We get back in and I go get some food. Chantelle kicked off because Scott tried to pull. "You were neckin on with someone so I don't see why your shouting?" I say. She comes over to me and starts shouting in my face with her gun fingers.

I don't even listen to what she's saying and finish my food before going up to the girls room and getting into bed.

Chantelle and Scott are still arguing downstairs, but suddenly everything goes quiet. They're gone outside and I can hear Scott smashing windows.

I rush out of bed and run out to them. Aaron is also there and now him and Scott are fighting. "AARON SCOTT STOP!" I shout trying to help the boys break them up.

Aarons lip is bleeding and Scott's hands all cut. "What the fuck?" I say bringing Aaron inside to try clean up his lip. "What was that all about!" I shout.

"I'll tell you in the morning, go get some rest." He says. I get up and walk back to bed.