|day 3

I wake up with a banging headache. I turn my head and see Scott lying beside me on the couch.

I cuddle into his chest trying not to wake him.

I can't stop thinking about Aaron. He lied to me.

After a while Scott wakes up and snaps me out of my daydream. He gives me a light kiss on the forehead and says, "you alright gorgeous?"

"Yeah fine now, thanks Scott." I smile.

We lie on the couch a while longer until everyone comes down.

"Second night in a row sleeping in the same bed?" Gary smirks.

I notice Chantelle give me a dirty look after he says this. Hold on, she likes Aaron?? Why is she giving me looks for being with Scott?

"Ava, could I talk to you, in private please." Aaron says. I slowly follow him out to the garden.

We sit at the chairs across each other. This better be an apology.

"I just want to ask you something." He says. Ok now I'm confused?

"Are you and Scott like.. do you's fancy eachother?" He stutters.

"What??" Even if I did fancy Scott why would Aaron care.

"You's are together a lot lately." He says. "No we don't fancy eachother and what's it t you anyway aren't you like with Chantelle?" I can't hold in my emotions any longer.

"Why would you think that?" He asks looking confused. I stand up and snap. "You's necked on! What do you mean your not with her!"

"Why are you getting so angry at me." Is he really this thick.

"You told me you don't see her in that way, and you'd never go there with her, yet the same night you's neck on?" I shout.

"I'm sorry ok, she just laid one on me." He tries to cover things up but it's not working.

"It takes two to tangle, in case you didn't already know that." I snap.

"Why would it matter, you like Scott." He almost whispers.

"Seriously Aaron? I don't fancy Scott, I fancy you! That's why I got so upset when i seem you's two neck on." I couldn't hold it in any longer. I didn't realise what I was saying until I said it.

"You do? The only reason I necked on with her was to try make you jealous. I thought you liked Scott." He explains.

I honestly can't stay mad at him.

"You could have told me Aaron,'' I say. "I know and I should have."

"So, in that case.. would you like to go on a date?" He asks. My anger instantly disappears and now I am full of joy. "I'd love to" I smile.

He stands up to face me and we kiss. I just hope Chantelle won't pull my hair out when she finds out.

------------------

I'm sorry this chapter is very short but I'm busy and more coming soon!!
W x