I'd say no cause yes, he is, in fact, a nut

ughhhhh, what's up your ass?

guess you'll never know unless you check for me, huh?😉😂

anyways, I gotta go, Dinah's calling me

I chuckled, but then groaned and hid my face in my hands. I felt everyone's eyes on me, but ignored them for now. "I need to get over myself. Damn," I muttered, standing up to use the bathroom.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Normani yanked me back. "There is a line! Respect it!" she yelled, throwing me back down on the couch, my head landing on Lauren's lap.

I laughed and looked up, giggling uncontrollably as Normani relentlessly ticked me. "I-I'm sorry, Laur- Lauren," I squealed, swatting the dark-skinned girl's hands away with all my might.

She just laughed along with me, mirroring my smile. "It's okay," she chuckled, attacking my neck with her slender fingers.

"I'm d-dying!" I screamed, just as Camila and Dinah decided to join in on the fun. I fell off of the couch and onto the floor, hoping it would get me away from all the baddies. But, it did not. "Help me! Quit it, guys!"

The girls had their fun, and eventually the adrenaline died down, but I still lay on the floor, trying to catch my breath. A half hour or so later, I finally got my turn in the bathroom, as did the other girls.

We arrived in Fairfax pretty early, so upon getting to our destination, we decided to explore the city. It wasn't to busy, nor too quiet, so it made for a relaxing walk. Of course, quite a few people recognized the famous Fifth Harmony, but overall left us alone.

"Guys! Look at all these stores! It's unbelievable!" Ally exclaimed with a wide grin.

Normani laughed and slung her arm over the shorter girl, then said, "You've seen more stores than this. I don't understand why you're so surprised."

She shrugged and walked into a Forever 21 with the other girls. However, Lauren stayed by my side as I stood in front of the large building, looking up at it as if it were a giant. I looked to my right where I saw the Cuban copying my stance.

"You're not going in?" I asked, slightly curious as to why she didn't follow the others in.

She shook her head, no, then began walking farther down the sidewalk. I kept closely behind her, not wanting her to wander too far without me knowing.

She stopped at yet another store, almost identical to the Forever 21, just with a different interior and sign. "I prefer Urban Outfitters over Forever 21."

Without warning, she walked in, leaving me staring up at the large logo on the front of the building all by myself. I probably looked like I'd never seen a clothing store in my life.

I ran into the store, trying to find the international pop star through the rows of shirts, pants and shorts, including a few skirts and accessories.

"Y/N," I heard her whisper from around the corner. I walked over, seeing her with a handful of clothes already, ready to try it on. "What do you think of these? I don't want to try them on if people won't like it."

My eyebrows raised in confusion. She's asking me for clothing advice? Since when did she trust me enough to allow me pick out clothes for her?

"Well, what I think, not that my opinion or anyone else's matters, is that you should wear whatever you want. You can rock anything, I guarantee it. You do you, boo boo," I jested, receiving a light punch in the arm. "Just try it all on. It only matters what you think. I think you'd look good in it all, though."

Lauren nodded happily and enclosed herself in a dressing room while I waited silently. I thought she'd be more confident in herself, but I guess everyone has their insecurities.

A few minutes later, Lauren walked out, asking for my opinion on each outfit. I, obviously, said I liked it all—not just because it was what she wanted to hear, but because I genuinely thought she looked nice.

She finished up her little fashion show and went to the racks, putting back everything she tried on.

"What're you doing? Aren't you going to buy those?"

I followed her to the exit, just as she turned around and laughed, saying, "Nope, I don't have the money for all that." She winked. "I just like to be the model of my own little runway sometimes."

•••

A/N: I wanna know what you guys like.

Fluff? Drama? Just let me know. I want to keep you guys interested, but I'm not sure what you want.

I hope it's not too boring as of now..

Thanks for reading and voting :)

~yours truly