"Yeah. You never know what could be goin on. Just let the chief handle this." Wheeljack agreed.

Smokescreen gave a frustrated groan and stalked off.

"Woooow. So mature." Dancer said sarcastically "Why is the rookie all gung-ho about getting that kid from the predacons anyway?"

Knockout just shrugged not really knowing himself before he looked over to the primes.

They watched the primes plan things out a bit more before everyone heard the sound of the ground bridge activating then shutting off.

Jack, Miko and Raf quickly ran over to everyone.

"Guys! Smokescreen just bridged out of the base!" Jack shouted.

"Yeah!" Miko nodded.

Lyrica looked at the kids. "What does he think he's doing!?" she asked

"He went straight into the heart of Predacon territory!" Raf added on.

"Oh my primus, that idiot!" Dancer exclaimed.

"He's going after the human right now?" Lyrica asked

"He's going to piss off Razor and get us all killed." Dancer said reaching for her sword instinctively.

"We have to stop him!" Knockout cried

Ratchet quickly went to the ground bridge controls.

Elsewhere, Smokescreen ran out of the ground bridge quickly and went toward the wheyr.

Jenny was playing outside with Thunderdrum using his wing as a slide as she climbed all over the nightfury-like predacon. She giggled sliding down his wing again before Thunderdrum picked up a foreign scent. He let out a roar and quickly transformed to get between Jenny and whoever was there.

Smokescreen appeared out of the bushes quickly and transformed a servo into a blaster. Thunderdrum hissed and lunged at him but smokescreen shot him in the face multiple times.

"Thunderdrum!" Jenny screamed as the large predacon fell to the ground.

She tried to run from smokescreen but he snatched her up, firing at the Predacons that came after him.

Jenny screamed even louder. "NO!!! DADDY HELP!!! MOMMY!!!"

"Easy kid I'm here to save you." Smokescreen tried calming her down as he ran.

"NOOOO!!! I DON'T WANNA GO! I DON'T WANNA GOOOOO!!! DADDYYYYY!!!!" the small child screeched.

The ground bridge appeared again and Smokescreen dashed through it, Violet almost had him but the ground bridge disappeared.

Violetwing roared in anger she was really mad though when Razor and Predaking returned they would be off the wall mad at this invasion, and she was the one that was going to have to tell them this.

Back at the autobot base Smokescreen ran through the ground bridge with a screaming and crying little human girl.

Lyrica looked at the child before she glared at Smokescreen. "Just what were you doing?!" She asked

"I got the kid!" Smokescreen stated

"Yes we noticed." Ratchet snapped. And this one was even louder than Miko ever was!

Jenny gasped for air before dissolving back into loud screaming sobs. "MOMMYYYYYYY!!!" The child wailed.

Optimus and Lyrica looked at the little child before Lyrica took the child from Smokescreen.