Oops...

Violetwing had taken command of the Whyer while Razor and Predaking were away for the past nine days, she didn't mind it as she had commanded a group of Predacons before but not as large as the clan was.

Violet was laying down in her Hollow with Jenny beside her, she had gotten to know he little human more and was starting to bond with her now and she felt that Jenny was as well with her.

Jenny was still in her pajamas snuggled up in her sleeping bag as she talked to Violet. It was cold in the morning. "The fish was huge yesterday. Really really big but no match for Huntsman. Did ya see it?" Jenny asked while thinking of the fish that had been caught for her food the day before.

Violetwing giggled a little. "indeed I did." She replied

"I love living out here with you and Mommy and Daddy. I never ever wanna leave." Jenny told her.

Violetwing smiled at her. "I think all of us don't want you to leave..." she replied

Jenny grinned at her "Can we play today Violet?"

"I would love to but right now... I have a lot to do." Violetwing replied

"Oh. Well maybe after mommy and daddy get back. Then you won't be so busy!" The small child started playing with her toy absentmindedly.

"Yes then I could play with you..." Violetwing replied. "But why don't you go find Thunderdrum and play with him?"

"Okay!" Jenny nodded. She got out of her sleeping bag and went

Violetwing smiled as she watched the little human run off to get dressed for the day choosing her orange dress and a pair of maroon leggings and the tall brown boots Echo had brought her recently because of the upcoming colder weather. She put on her Predacon jacket and a big bright yellow scarf.

"Ready!" Jenny chirped happily as she put her hair into two messy pigtails.

Violetwing chuckled and went to open the door.

"Oh! Wait! Toothless!" Jenny ran to grab her toy then ran back toward the door and walked out with Violet before running off to find Thunderdrum.

I do wonder if Megatron and I will ever get sparklings... Violetwing thought looking down at Jenny and watching her run off.

Violet sighed as she walked further away from her hollow to begin the day's work.

Meanwhile at the Autobot base Optimus was talking with Lyrica about ways they could go about asking Predaking and Razor about the child that they had at their base.

"I believe the best course of action would be to find the edge of the Predacon's territory and request to see Predaking and Razor Fang through one of their patrolling sentries." Optimus told her. "What do you think?" he asked her.

"I argee with you..." Lyrica replied

Optimus nodded.

Across the room Wheeljack, Dancer and Knockout were watching Smokescreen pace back and forth.

"Kid seriously. Cool your heels. If the Predacons wanted to hand the kid over to Megs so he could use her against us we would have heard something from the 'Cons by now." Dancer said crossing her arms over her chest as she leaned back against the wall.

"We don't know what they want with her. They could have hurt her." Smokescreen protested anxiously.

Knockout just rolled his optics. "I may not like the Predacons though something seems different about this more then when Predaking first came and same with Violetwing..." he replied. "I have a feeling that human is there for a reason."