Sneaking Out

It had been a few earth weeks with no Decepticon activity the Autobots were both not surprised and were not at the same time, Knockout was finally use to being with the bots and his optics had turned completely blue. His love for Lyrica had become known to the Human children Miko of course had asked how they meet and all the things of how their relationship started till Jack had pulled her away from them.

The two were off to the side looking around before a car drove up Knockout looked before his optics widened to recognize the woman as she came out of the car.

June brushed a few stray locks of hair away from her face before she shut the door of her car and looked around. Knockout and tried to keep himself out of sight from June he didn't really want to deal with her at the moment, Lyrica looked at him funny.

June spotted Knockout and her gaze narrowed at the cherry red mech. "For once I had hoped something Jack told me about a new Autobot wasn't true." She huffed

Knockout just looked at her and smiled shyly at her, Lyrica raised an optic ridge at this. "What the slag is going on?" she asked

"Why are you here?" June asked gesturing to Knockout before she stalked up the stairs to get on the catwalk so she'd be more on their level.

Knockout continued to look at her "I-I left the Decepticon ranks..." he said

"Realy. How can I trust you after what you did?" Nurse Darby asked pointedly.

Knockout froze just staring at her, Lyrica was so confused to this she didn't know what was going on. Jack knew that Knockout was unable to reply at the moment, he moved to his mom. "Mom I know what he did with you and Agent Fowler to get the Predacon bone but he really did leave the Cons..." Jack replied

Lyrica looked at him.

"Not just that Jack. When he was a Decepticon he took every chance he had to try and hurt you, Miko and Raf." June said sternly. "How can I trust him?"

Knockout looked at the woman he growled lowly, Lyrica looked at him. Knockout don't do something you'll regret... She thought

Knockout stalked over to where June was. "I know you don't like me but I'm on your side now. So you can either stay away from me. Or stop snapping at me and maybe we can try to work together." Knockout growled as he glared at June.

June just stared at him stunned she didn't know how to respond to that, Lyrica slammed her servo onto her helm. Now you've done it. She thought.

"Well..." June blinked "I'll... I'll consider that." She said in a stunned voice.

Knockout just looked at her before he backed away, Lyrica shook her helm and sighed Knockout looked at her. "What?" He asked

"Nothing, nothing..." Lyrica replied

Knockout just looked at her funny.

Meanwhile on the Nemesis

Echo was looking for Dreadwing. She had to get off this ship for at least a little while.

A faint growl was heard within the bridge of Warship, something had pissed off Megatron again...

Echo's wings dropped from their happy position. Megatron angry was never good for anyone... And she was usually stuck with patching up the victims of his rage.

Dreadwing stood at his post on the bridge watching the Warlord stalk back and forth. "Why have we not found that traitor!!!!" Megatron snapped

"He is with the Autobots My Liege, his signal would be hidden. And after that encounter he had with the Predacons I doubt they would be sending him on missions outside of their shielded base." Dreadwing reported.