The New Predacon Clan

After Megatron told the Predacons that Shockwave's Project was complete Megatron had ordered the drones to take the ship to the off-site lab to see the Predacons being awakened, Violetwing was excited and nervous about this and Megatron knew she was. "Violet... calm yourself nothing is going to happen to you or take you from me..." he said lowly

Violetwing looked at him before she smiled "Yes... my lord." She replied

Megatron smiled before he looked forward again Razor Fang glanced at Predaking when he wasn't looking. She no longer saw a ghost of Wyvern standing before her, she saw him as who he is. And she was beginning to find him attractive. Since she was truly a Queen... And he claimed to be King of all Predacons... It was in that moment that she decided that she'd make an honest Mech of him. Predaking would be hers. The Warship soon arrived at the Off-site lab Megatron then walked out of the Bridge heading for the Flight Deck Violetwing followed close behind him, Predaking and Razor Fang weren't too far behind them as well.

Dreadwing and Echo were sitting up on the quiet flight deck together, looking up at the sky when everyone else got to the flight deck. Megatron stopped and looked around "Let us go and see our new Predacons..." he said

Violetwing nodded and smiled, Dreadwing and Echo spotted the others and stood as well. New Predacons? Echo wasn't going to miss this for the universe. Megatron and Violet then transformed and headed to the lab where Shockwave was waiting for them, the other four followed them. When they got to the lab and transformed, Razor looked at the tanks with wide optics. "So this is how you were.... created?" She asked looking at Predaking.

Predaking looked at her "Yes..." he replied

Violet turned her helm to them and smiled before she looked forward again, Razor looked at several other Predacons. "There are too many here to keep back on... the warship. or whatever you call it." She said

"Indeed." Predaking agreed

Shockwave then moved closer to his leader as he and the others came closer "Lord Megatron..." he said

"So the Predacons are ready to deploy?" Megatron asked

"Yes..." Shockwave replied

"Then by all means... Unleash the beasts." Megatron stated

Shockwave nodded then he want to awaken them Violetwing just stayed with Megatron as he did so, Razor Fang stood by Predaking "This will be our new clan. And I expect you to lead it well." she told him.

Predaking was stunned before he looked at her and smiled "Yes... yes I will." He replied

She returned the smile and chuckled "I expect great things from you. And from what I've already seen. I know you won't let me down." She said

Predaking was at a loss for words this was something he would never hear but he liked it, Violetwing looked back at them and smiled to see the two Shockwave then activated the Predacons slowly the Acid disappeared form the pods awakening them. Razor watched as the new Predacons began to awaken and come online. Their screeches and cries filled the lab. Megatron grinned as they were awakening the pods soon opened for then Predacons to move around a little.

They watched for a moment before Razor moved forward catching the attention of all the new Predacons. She transformed into her Beast form then transformed back, showing them how, just like one would show a hatchling. Megatron just watched amused to this seeing what the new Predacons would do, Violetwing watched as well wondering what would happen. The Predacons just looked at Razor before they actually tired what she did, Some of them got it on the first try while it took the others a bit to transform as well. They looked around looking confused and curious. Violetwing then slowly moved towards them before she transformed as well.