Chapter 18 (Updated)

Start from the beginning

He gave a low whistle.

"Damn cookie, been working out?" He questioned before pulling me close, pressing my body against his much more muscular one. His hand grabbing a fistful of my ass in the meantime.

"So firm." He muttered as he leaned his head in and took a deep breath next to my neck, smelling me.

I rolled my eyes as I smacked his hand away.

"Ever heard of consent?" I drone as i flicked his nose, he gave me a smirk and opened his mouth.

"You know what, I don't want to hear what comes from your lewd mouth." I raised my hand up cutting him off, he gave me a 'cute' pout. Sunstreaker was about as cute as a panther with its jaws wrapped around your neck.

"Ya know, I'm pretty pissed at you." I finally say, not missing a beat.

He groaned.

"Whyyyyy? Can't you just be happy that I've graced you with my sexy presence?" He complained making me snort as I pulled away to walk over and sit on his hood, crossing my arms.

"If I seem to recall, the day before you had your fight with Sides you finger fucked me in your alt, and if I recall you promised you would behave." I gave him a pointed look, a leering smirk formed on his face as he stalked closer. He came to a stop in front of me, towering over me as one hand rested beside my hip, his face only inches from mine.

"You said for that night, you never said the morning cookie~ But i can do more than give you a feel of my magic fingers, if you want..." He gave a heated pause.

"I can take a bite of cookie, hint hint." He winked, his eyes smoldering as he gave me a glance over once more. I felt heat build up within me, and suddenly I was feeling rather hot in my hoodie.

Don't let him affect you, don't let him affect you Karly, you're better than this.

"Your legs are like an oreo, I want to split them and eat whats in the middle." He spoke again and I felt the corner of my lips twitch before I started to laugh.

"Where do you even find this shit?" I was trying to compose myself, the tone he used to say that pick up line killed me.

He snickered and tapped the side of his head with his finger.

"Internet." He replied.

Of course, I knew that.

I pushed him back and stood up.

"Well sadly for you, you're not getting any of this cookie. I have things to do, like getting back to base before your twin glitches out about me being late again." My tone was dry as I stretched, Sunny had a brief stricken look on his face before it disappeared as quickly as if came.

"Please, stay with me, just for the night, I'll take you to where ever you need to go in the morning!" He rushed out his words in an almost panicked like tone.

His crimson eyes were full of desperation and I noticed his hand was holding my sleeve. He reminded me of a child clinging to his parent as they tried to leave for work.

I felt my heart melt into mush. I couldn't say no to him.

"Please, its been too long, my spark hurts not being around you or Sides." His voice was vulnerable, he was afraid I'd reject him, which was silly because I never rejected him on stuff like this.

I cupped his cheek and made him look me in the eyes.

"I'll stay a night with you." My voice was soft, something about my action seemed to surprise Sunstreaker. His crimson eyes were wide as he stared at me, and instantly I felt a tad bit embarrassed. I couldn't find it in myself to pull away though, I just stared at him, the soft smile that was on my face was gone.