This is only the beginning

Kpov

Ariana was asleep in my arms as I went Into the bathroom. I turned the water on and added some bubbles. As that was running I went Into the bedroom and undressed Ariana. Rob came In behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You want me to get in with her?" He asked me as he kissed my neck.

"Yes please, I'll help you wash her but I can't get in for 6 weeks. I really want to tho."

"I know you do. We will do This together."

"Yeah." I picked Ariana up and headed into the bathroom. Rob got undressed and then came in and turned the water off and slowly climbed in. I laid Peyton down and took her diaper off. And slowly handed her to Rob. He lowered her Into the water as soon as she felt the water she started crying. I put my hand on her back.

"Ariana your ok. Mommy's right here."

She turned and looked at me. Tears streaming down her face. I brushed them away.

"Your ok baby girl."

I grabbed a wash cloth and ran into the water and put some baby body wash on it and slowly ran it over her body. Her cries quieted down into whimpers. Rob turned her around so I could get her front. I repeated the same process and then grabbed another wash cloth with just water on it running it over her body. Getting all the soap off. I grabbed the shampoo and gently ran it through her hair. She started crying after a few minutes because she was getting cold.

"I know Ariana hang on."

I grabbed a towel off the counter and laid it over her as I finished with her hair. When we were done, Rob handed her over to me and I wrapped her in the towel. Rob got out and got dried off as I got Ariana dressed and snuggled her against my chest. I curled up in my bed cradling Ariana against my chest as she fell asleep. Rob came in and laid next to us.

"She took that better than I originally anticipated." Rob said.

"Yeah definitely."

"I'll go and get dinner ready ok?"

"Yeah that would be great. Let me know when it's done I want to make sure she's asleep before I put her In the bassinet."

"Good idea."

Ariana and I laid on the bed until Rob called dinner. I slowly got up and laid the baby in the bassinet. As soon as I left the room she started crying. I picked her up and headed downstairs and found Rob In the kitchen. He turned around and smiled at me.

"She started crying as soon as I left the room."

He started laughing. "I'll take her while you eat and vice versa"

"Ok sounds good." I handed her over to Rob while I ate and I did the same for him. Rob did the dishes as I made a bottle for Ariana. Rob and I curled up on the couch as I fed the baby. Rob found something on tv for us to watch. I got done feeding her and burped her and then laid her in my one arm. The last thing I remembered was thinking about my family and seeing Ariana asleep in my arm and then I fell asleep.

Rpov

I had my arm around Kristen I looked down and noticed she had falls asleep against me. I carefully and slowly got up making sure not to wake my girls. I gently pried Ariana away from Kristen and took her upstairs and laid her in the bassinet as I said goodnight to her. I went back downstairs and scooped Kristen into my arms and carried her upstairs and laid her in bed. She mumbled something incoherent but I think I could figure out what she was trying to say.

"She's alright love she's in the bassinet." I said to her

Kristen moaned and then went back to sleep. I couldn't help but giggle. It was only 8pm but I was tired to so I decided to turn in for the night. I climbed into bed next to Kristen an shut the light off. Which was a huge mistake. Ariana woke up and immediately started crying at the complete darkness. I got up and went over to her and gently took her into my arms. I went back over to the bed with her and laid her next to her mother who was starting to wake up at her baby's cry. She wrapped her arm around Ariana
"Ariana your ok Hun, yeah your not used to this are you? Mommy and daddy’s here. Were not leaving you anymore." She cooed to our daughter.

"She has associated night with us leaving Rob that's why she freaked out. Plus being in a strange place." Kristen said to me as she nuzzled her nose against our daughters head. Calming her down.

"It makes sense.." I laid down wrapping my arm around them both. Protecting my family. Like I would do forever and always

Kpov

Laying here with my baby girl nestled against me and my loving boyfriend with his arm around his girls makes me feel complete. Everything It took to get to this point has been worth it and she's the best surprise I've ever had. My little girl. My partner in crime, my forever

THE END

STAY TUNED FOR THE EPILOGUE :)