Gotta End somewhere

Jack's P.O.V

I felt my eyes flutter open, realizing I was back in my room no longer with Dark. Across from me was Mark, he was leaning back in the chair softling snoring as he slept. I look down at my body, making sure I was no longer in that strange spirit form. At least he kept his promise. I sit up looking around. How many days have I been out? Suddenly Mark's phone went off, making me jump slightly. He blinks open his eyes that landed on me, his eyebrows rose and he jumped out of the chair kissing me on the lips. My heart jolt, which was picked up by the heart monitor and I kissed him back. He pulled away hugging me tightly, our body's pressed together. 

"I thought I never would see those eyes ever again." his voice creaked as he spoke. "Your mom woke up a few hours ago."

"You came to see me." 

"Of crouse I did, Jack you mean a lot to me," he pulled away looking me in the eyes.

"But you said we shouldn't talk."

"Yeah, that was a dumb ass move okay? I know it was." 

"God I missed you," I started to shake, holding back any tears that were about to come. 

"I missed you too, Jack I want us." 

"Huh?" 

"I want you as my boyfriend Jack," He smiled softly, I look up at him, my jaw dropping. I quickly shut it, and look down at his fingers that were intertwined with mine. 

"I want that too, so bad," I look back at Mark before smiling. 

"I should tell your dad your awake," Mark kissed my head before walking out the room. I watch the door shut before laying back down on my bed, I touch my head that was wrapped up with bandages. I couldn't even picture the car accident it was all a blur in my head of what even happen, I wonder if Sam and them know? Mark doesn't even know Dark has a body. Holy shit. I stood up quickly, ignoring the pain in my head, pulling the heart monitors out of my arm. In the hospital gown, I peek out the door, making sure no one was there, I took down the hallway going to the room Dark was in. I heard someone call my name, but I didn't have time to look back as I push open the door. What met me was an empty room, my  mouth was agape, He is gone. How? A doctor grabbed my arm tugging me back to my room,  I pulled myself back on the bed, noticing how bad my head was hurting now.

"Sean, you just got out of a coma you need to rest." he scolded just when Mark and my father walked in. 

"I'm sorry," I say before looking at my father who walked over taking my hand. 

"Oh thank god you're okay," he said, shaking his head slowly. "But the doctor is right you need to rest," he said rubbing my head as the doctor plugged me back up. 

Mark's P.O.V 

I shut the door behind me, looking at Jack's father who looked as tired as I feel. We didn't say anything as we walked down the steps back to his mother's room. He looked over at me for a moment before down at his feet. Once we got to his mother's room we took a seat across from her. They would be sending her home soon, she glanced up from the book she was reading. 

"How is my boy doing?"

"Good," Jack's father said before clearing his throat looking over at me. "Now that he is awake we should all have a talk," he rubbed the back of his neck, his mother put down her book looking at me as well."Jack is our son, our only son. We never want to see him get hurt, me and Rose have been talking about how he feels towards you," he said. 

"He likes you a lot, we don't agree with the fact that he is dating a guy who is 7 years older than him. But you make our son very happy, so we will give the okay for you two to date." Rose smiled softly at me, before looking at her husband. "Rick's only rule is no sex before he is 18," she adds. I felt heat rush to my cheeks, before nodding agreeing with them. 

That day I helped Jack go home, I carry him down the steps laughing a bit as I set him on the bed. He turns seeing an envelope on his bed, looking at it before raising his eyebrows. 

"No way."

"What?" I asked sitting next to him, he didn't answer and just opened the envelope reading the paper in his hands. I watch as his mouth dropped and he turned tackling me to the bed, he shoved the paper in my face. 

"I got into my college!The one I've been waiting to here from!" he takes the paper away looking at the paper. I kissed him on the cheek, happy for him.

College? hmm what could go wrong?

A/N: so ends book one

did you say book one?

Yes, I did! that means there will be book two!

OMG THATS GOOD I THOUGHT YOU WERE ENDING IT LIKE THIS

pffttt no, i would never. That reminds me, book two will include more characters 

More? what do you mean?

I mean characters that my beautiful/handsome readers get to make!

Wait we get to make characters for you?

Fuck yeah you do

HOW DO I DO THIS?

Just fill out this from 

///if you would like your character to come back/ be a part of book two fill this form out//

1. Full fucken name,please

2. YOU GOTTA TELL ME WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE 

3. dude, how do they feel about the couple? i mean they are long distance //hint hint//

4. how do they feel about mark

5. how do they feel about jack?

6. tell me personality 

7. if your a returning character please tell me what they are doing now? as in college, works at a coffee place? do they hate the couple now? or love them? its been a full year now. 

NOT everyone will get there character in the book I'm sorry ;;;;; ill try thou

Book two will be writen in third person btw.