Beaten Into Submission

A/N: I went through and added more stuff to this chapter. Just a heads up!

Jack p.o.v

"Hey loser" A voice I know all too well called from behind me as I was leaving from the school. I pick up my pace, I head to a short cut behind some some houses there was some woods. I can lose them in there. Entering the woods I tried to lose them, I could hear them calling me. But then it all went quiet, I stood breathing hard looking around the thick woods. Something hard hit my head sending me stumbling to the ground holding my head in pain. I look behind me, regaining my balance. Rex stood there with his arms crossed, a sly smirk was creeping across his face. His three friends came from behind me holding me still while one threw my backpack down somewhere. I struggle to get free from them, but it was no use they were a lot stronger then me. Rex storms over to me, getting right in my face. He pulled back his hand before hitting me across my jaw, I started to struggle again. That's when the one boy who stole my backpack started to hit me in the back. I let out a cry for help, before falling to the ground in pain. The boys then started to kick me around, I shut my eyes tight.

I held my face as the teen boys who were laughing walked away, I could still feel the stinging imprints of their feet around my body. I stood up and touched my cut lip. Looking at the clotted dark red blood on my fingers I felt a tad nauseous. Another fight and that I couldn't even stand up for myself. My dad is gonna be pissed. I grabbed my backpack from the puddle those damn kids threw it in and started on my way home. Being the schools whimp sucks even more when they know you're gay. My parents however only know I get beat up and bullied at school. They wouldn't be too thrilled if they knew my secret.

I took a deep breath, before opening the door to my house. To my surprise it was empty, I let out a sigh of relief. I have time to clean my lip and cover it up before they get home, I head down the steps throwing my bag on the bed. I rush into my bathroom and shut the door locking it behind me. I look in the mirror, my brown hair was still messy. While the right side of my lip had a nice large cut, still dripping with blood. I took a rag and started to clean the stinging wound on my lip.

After I cleaned the room I dug around under the sink until I found my mom's old makeup cover up. I rubbed the cover up on the wound until I could no longer see it. I put the make up back under the sink, before unlocking the door and walking into my room. I sat down on my bed flicking on the T.V flipping through channels. My phone buzzed, I take it out of my pocket checking it.

Sam: hey dude what happen? I didn't see you at the chess meeting after school.

Jack: Yeah sorry I got side tracked

Sam: really? I know you better. Did you let them bully you again?

I was about to write back but instead I tossed the phone done. I didn't want to have him worry about me, he was the only friend I did have I don't wanna worry him. Sam and I met joiner year of high school. At the time I had a huge crush on Rex, and honestly I thought he liked me back. Sam warned me not to meet him at the end of the day by the gym alone. But since we were just becoming friends I ignored him, going anyways. I waited for five minutes in the gym before Rex came in and not alone. That's when the bullying began.

I snap back to reality as the door slammed shut, I heard keys be tossed on the table. A woman's voice and man's voice could be heard. I head up the steps, smiling a bit.

"How was school Jack?" my mother asked smiling at me as I strolled over.

"Fine." I respond, my father was leaning on the oven his eyes locked on me.

"Did they leave you alone?" mom's voice was soft and gentle.

"Uh yeah" I lied. That's when my father walked over still holding his jacket from work.