Fly High

Mark P.O.V

I could tell he was confused as we pulled into the barber shop, I didn't say anything as we headed to the door. I went to the front the young girl smiled as I came over.

"Hey Mark another dye? Didn't you get one yesterday?"She asked, she gave a lopsided grin.

"It's not for me it's for him." I look at Jack who shot me a confused look. The lady at the desk looked over at Jack, with a confused face.

"What?" he bit his lip back. "Mark I-" I pulled out the 60 dollars already paying her, she then gave me back my change. He couldn't back out now, even if he wanted to.She pointed behind her to my hair stylist.

"I told you to trust me, now go back there." I watched him give me a dirty look before heading back to my hair stylist. I took a set in a empty chair going through some of my text messages.

An hour had passed before I saw Jack again, this time he hair was swept to the side and was dyed lime green. Surprisingly he looked really different,His steel blue eyes popped out even more. I could feel myself staring for way too long, so I started out the door he followed close behind.

" what was the point of that?" he asked getting in next to me in the car.

"You need to be more confident in yourself." I reply dryly.

"So dyeing my hair green makes me confident?"

"No, dyeing your hair helps express yourself. The more you do that the more confident you get." I turned on the car before he could reply and started towards the airport.

"So why did you wanna help me?" Jack asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Why not? You needed someone and I had the time to help" I glance over at the green hair teen. I noticed how scrawny he was compared to me. The rest of the ride was quiet, until we took a set on the plane.

"You fly first class?" awe transformed his face as he looked around. A flight attendant came over placing two full wine glasses in front of us.

"Oh I didn't order-"

"It's on us" she smiled before moving on to the people ahead of us.

"Flying in first class has it's advantages Jackaboy" I took a sip of the bitter sweet wine. Jack looked at the glass in his hand and back at me, before taking a drink himself.

"Hm it has great leg room." he stretched out his legs, and took another drink of wine again.

"Slow down on the wine. You do realize I know your age." I couldn't help to tease him. Jack stuck out his tongue in response, putting the glass in his other hand that was farther from me.

"Where are we even going anyways?"

"California" I look over at him. The younger was drinking down the wine, he put the glass down licking his lips. That's super hot isn't Mark. I push back the dark voice, turning away to look out the window. He would look better cut up wouldn't it? I could feel him push back, this voice was a pain in my ass. I shut my eyes, to try to take a nap.

I shook Jack awake, for a moment he looked confused until recognition dawned on his face. I smirked standing out of my chair, grabbing our bags down.

" We here?" Jack peered out the window, and turned to me. "How long was I out?"

"Four hours. Come on let's get going" I tossed him his bag and we headed off the plane into California's airport. Jack stuck to my side like glue, his blue eyes wide with a look of pure amazement. I looked over spotting a group of people who also noticed me at the same time.

"Oh my god it's Markiplier!"

"Yeah but who is with him?"

"Oh my god he is coming here to fight for his title"

"I love him so much he is the best boxer ever" the group came over, some were talking others screamed. Jack next to me inched closer as the group circled us as he massaged the back of his neck.

" Guys, guys now calm down." I grinned at my fans.

" You did come, now Felix can eat his words!"

"What he thought I wouldn't come? I would do anything for my amazing fans" I chuckled a bit. You mean anything that keeps me calm. You can find a way to unleash me without anyone calling the cops. The voice was back, will he never left he just goes quite. Everytime he spoke I felt like I was getting a migraine, I tried to focus on my fans but I couldn't. "We gotta go it was nice meeting you guys" I backed away, and before anyone could reply I spun around leaving. Jack scramble after me, his eyes sparkled for a bit as he looked at me.

I slide my key card opening the hotel sweet , stretching out my back as I tossed down my suitcase. Jack looked around the sweet, eyes wide and eyebrows raised. His eyes stopped once they met mine, his eyes lingered there for a moment before he quickly turned away to his bed.

"Alright, you cool with pizza tonight because I'm to lazy to get dressed to go anywhere."

"Yeah I gotta call my mom to let her know I got here save" Jack said stepping out into the hallway.

I set the pizza box's down on the small table in the room grabbing a piece. Jack was sitting on his bed and has been quiet since he got off the phone when his mom. I sat down on my bed, taking a bite of the pizza. He looked at the pizza getting up to grab a slice.

" What's on your mind?"

"Do you really need to know everything?" he spun around to face me, his jaw clenched shut.

"Keeping your emotions bottled up isn't healthy."

"You do realize fighting Rex will make nothing better. He will just keep coming back for me until I'm dead"

"When you fight back, you no longer become a easy target for bullies. Even more so if you win he wouldn't come back."

"But what about everyone else? They all still know"he covered his mouth with his hand

"Know what?" I lifted my eyebrow, in response.

"Nothing" He moved his hand away from his mouth.

"I told you, that you gotta trust me."

"I don't wanna talk about it" his lips drew back in a snarl, and his hands tightened into fists. I rise my hands up in the air in response, he looked away.

"Sorry." he raked his fingers through his hair, as his steel blue eyes looked back at me. I could tell it was a touchy subject, one that he really didn't want to talk about. But whatever it was, he was bullied for it.