bad boy

Jack's P.O.V

I cross my arms staring at Mark, who was dressed in a suit.

"I'll be gone for my interview only for a couple of hours." Mark says getting his shoes on.

" So that means I can't go back to the pool?" I narrow my eyes in response. Mark has been acting really strange today after we came back from the beach we fell asleep on. Mark pushed himself away from me, or doing anything with me. So I went down to the pool here, and ended up meeting Nick a really cool guy. After a while Mark came down and pulled me from the pool yelling about me not telling him where I went. The thing was he knew that I was there.

"I also don't want that Nick guy around here." He says as he grabbed the door handle. Without giving me a chance to respond he left, shutting the door behind me.

" Who do you think you are my dad?" I yell after he shut the door, he probably didn't hear me but it didn't matter. I spun around grabbing my phone, texting the number Nick gave to me.

Jack: Hey its Jack

Nick: Hi cutie, you coming back down to the pool?

Jack: No, I can't

Nick: why?

Jack: long story, but are you staying in this hotel?

Nick:Yeah my room number is 578

I smirk slightly putting my phone down, I could piss off Mark by leaving. He wasn't my father and he couldn't tell me what to do.

Jack:I'll meet you there in a hour or so

Nick: See you then

I place my phone down on my bed and walk over to my bag. I peal my shirt off, before I dig around in my bag for another shirt. I found my Belirn sweatshirt and put it on before running my fingers through my messy green hair. Glancing over at Mark's bag, I wonder of he has any money. I stroll over checking the door to make sure Mark wasn't going to come from the door before going into his bag. 'Let's see who you are Mark.'

I pull out all of his clothes before pulling out a book 'Ghosts and Demons', I rise my eyebrow before flipping through the thick book. I stop at a page that had a few words highlighted that said something about Demons stick to people. I shrug my shoulders before putting the book down and going through his bag again. I pulled out a gold watch, glancing at the back of the watch seeing it was ingraved. 'Property of Marks.' I snort putting the watch around my wrist. That doesn't stop people from stealing the watch mark.

I pulled out a leather wallet and flip into it, glancing at his ID. Brown eyes, black hair, 24 years old. Oh god he is old, and somehow that's a total turn on. A guy who is 7 years older then me is kinda hot in a funny way.

After putting all of Mark's stuff back in his bag, I headed for the door. I still kept the gold watch on, just to piss him off. I headed over to Nicks room, knocking on the door. Nick opened the door, giving a welcoming smile.

"Hey, come in." Nick said before walking over sitting on the bed watching something on TV. I follow him shutting the door behind me, sitting next to him. He glanced over and smirked slightly. "Want something to drink?"

"Sure." With that Nick got up and went in the mini fridge pulling out a bottle of Wiksy. I rise a eyebrow as he started to pour shots.

"I only got this, is that okay?"

"Um yeah I guess."

"You guess? What are you a kid?" He joked slightly laughing handing me the shot. I felt my cheeks heat up before taking the shot before him.

Before long I was on my forth shot, feeling a slight buzz in my head. I rubbed my hand on my head taking the shot that was given to me, I felt myself sway back and forth. Nick sat across from me, he didn't look as drunk as me. My vision began to become spotted, and my arms grew heavy.

"Jack you look like you had one to many." Nick started to chuckle. I bit back my lip trying to figure out what he just said, my hearing started to become stuffed. Nick lent in pressing his lips on mine, I fell back on the bed. I tried to push him away, but he was rather sober and strong. He pinned me to the bed, I open my mouth and tried to cry out for help but he took the pillow case stuffing it in my mouth. My vision began to darken, before blacking out. Then it cleared again, my shirt was off and he was kissing my chest before he did anything else his eyes glanced at the door. I wasn't sure if someone knocked becouse my hearing was gone and my vision kept going in and out. The next thing I saw after my vision came back was Mark with a bleeding lip standing above me picking me up. I saw his lips move as he tried talking to me, again my vision went out.

My vision forces on Mark as he put me on the bed, my hearing had came back. Thank god it was getting unnerving.

" what happen?" I asked Mark.

"Are you fucken crazy Jack? I left you alone for a few hours and found you left the room." Mark started yelling witch made my headache I didn't know I had hurt more. I narrow my eyes stubbornly at him staring at him.

"You aren't my father."

"I found you drunk in another man's room, about to do god knows what..." he stopped staring at my wrist. He got on the bed hovering over me grabbing my wrist looking at his watch. "You went through my shit too?" He stared down at me with his cold brown eyes. I felt my face grow hot with embarrassment. "You just like pissing me off don't you?" He leaned close to my face. I felt my heart thump quickly in my chest when he got close to my face.

"What are you going to do about it?" I look up at Mark. He bared his teeth like a wolf would do, before his hands pinned me to the bed. I let a little surprised yelp, trying to struggle out of his grip. Not that I wanted to but its all part of the fun. He bent down to my ear, his warm breath heating it up.

"You would like that wouldn't you?" He chuckles sitting up. "Jack I would but your 7 years younger then me."

"So? Age doesn't matter" I blurted out. He looks down at me, before chuckling again.